Chapter 39: Finding my Romeo and playing with Action Figures.

Start from the beginning

“Ooh, guess who I am,” he paused and made a face that looked like a rabid dog. “I am so like hot. Like move bitch, or I’ll knock you over with my fat ass.”

I  shook my head and scratched my chin “No, I have no clue.”

He sighed and pretended to play with some fake long hair, “Ompa Lumpa ompdy doo.”

“You’re Stacy! I guessed it woo, do I win a prize?”  I cheered myself, I love getting things right.

He clapped and began to bow down.

“So are we going to get out of this box room, it stinks of old guys in here.” Amy aid waving her hand in front of her face.

“Year that would be the Janitor. Ooh, toilet paper and why the hell is there a tooth brush in here?”

“That’s the punishment for kids like you who enter somewhere where there not aloud,” Leon said making us all jump. 

“How’d you find us?” I asked.

 Is it me, or is starting to get a little crowded in here?

“Well duh everyone can here you making superman noises from a mile away.” I blushed.

Damn, now everyone knew about my little Superman obsession.

“Your just jealous because superman gets to stay with me all day.” I said hugging the figure to my chest.

“Damn, that is one lucky action figure if it gets sandwiched between your big boobies all day.” 

The door opened and we all screamed “I HERD THE WORD BOOBIES!” and there stood creepy Dale.

For the mother of god! How many more people are going to come into my- I mean the janitor's storeroom.

“It could have been someone doing the hump and bam you have just seen everything,” I told him giving him a disappointed look.

“Nothing I haven’t seen before.”

“I knew you were a stalker.”  Now every time I do something naughty I'm going to have to search around for Dale. What fun!

“Dale man hey.” Leon bumped fists with him almost punching me in the face.

Knock a girl out why don’t you.

“Fivesome!” Leon shouted and pulled us into a huge hug.

“Sixsome!” the door was thrown open and once again, another person stood there, whom I didn’t know. The door was once again opened, I couldn’t see who entered because I was pushed back too far to see, plus I was a short ass. Amy and drizzle where chatting amongst one another and I held my action figures against my chest.

Neverrrrrr  everrrrrr will I let them go.

“Urgh I'm squished,” I announce, “Who the hell is touching my ass!?” I shouted and looked at the random person next to me. Who is this dude?

“Did you just touch my ass?” Everyone seemed to move and I was sandwiched in-between the random guy and Leon.

I began speaking before he could even answer, “Do you even go to this school? Leon do you know this guy?”

“Never seen him in my life.” He replied smiling.

“Gwen if you didn’t have such huge boobs there would be a lot more room in here right now.”

Drizzle snickered; I went to smack him, it was impossible since I couldn’t move an inch.

“Well if you didn’t have such a small cock maybe you would more girlfriends.”