'Why It's me that resides within.'

"She's sorry, It's MY fault.."

I said with a devilish grin with my eyes flashing red.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Those who are descendants of war gods have a special heritage especially when we talk about what is in their blood. Even if it's just a tiny percent in your system, you arent exempted.

Leaders claim it a gift, Soldiers call it a blessing and Healers have it as a miracle. Basically, it's very common yet valuable back then but not all the time..

War gods have these ability labeled berserk that once the person is driven to a corner, their blood creates a special reaction in their brain that causes an inner dilema with their "other self" and, they will have no control left on their body other than their capacity to think for what they believe is 'right' as their body starts to rampage. The only difference they have with the purebloods is the gift of immortality. Although, they are still capable of dying when killed by the hands of others thus, they are still being followed by death.

Once the normal people knew about this kind of mayhem, they have sought early revenge to these descendants to protect their future thus, killing everyone suspected of having the blood in their system. Descendants of all ages were executed which led to them being near extinction.

The girl and her family were the last one's that have survived and the last one's that carry the pure blood but, they were executed as well.

They were executed, the people thought.

But the child survived...

And the man who kept the child as of now, finally saw the real child of a war god, Chi.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Who are you?" the man asked

"Why I've always been me master.." I replied

"You are the blood aren't you?"

"Yep, you're smart alright, no wonder she chose you.. Sadly, this only between us, step aside.."

The man sighed and went closer to the strength driven girl..

"How bold of you to come closer to a war freak like m—" the girl was cut off as the man had given her a gentle hug..

"I may have no idea as to what happened in the past or what linage you come from but, you are part of this team now, whatever is in your mind, battling yourself as a foe, remember you're already you Seiyu.."

The girl for once, felt a sense of ease as she smiled once more as she got engulfed in the reaper's trap.

"Quite troublesome, really.. But please think of yourself first.. If you find it necessary for my sake, then you can let loose. By then, your only needed consent will be from yourelf."

'I'll entrust her to you death...'

- - - - - - - - - - - -

'Tell me, is this what you want?'

"Yes, I have been holding back for this very moment.."

'Is this what you really want?'

"My only purpose is to serve as to what my master had left.."

'Then let me rephrase the question...'

'Is this what he would've wanted you to do?'

'If he held you back for too long, wouldn't it because you'll cause him trouble than what you've already did?'

"Sorry Chi.."

"His absolute advice was to think of myself if I find it necessary for him, the only needed action is for me to go berserk.."

"This inner dilemma is not what he requires and that's our final decision."

'Very well then... The consequences that comes after this will no longer be my concern. Primary target, eliminate the bastards in front..'

[3rd POV]

Seeing as how Yanagisawa and the other monster had given the teacher heavy blows, the class went for the flight and started to run away as told.

The monster, planning to use the students to lure the teacher, sent a heavy frontal blow towards the students' direction but...

"Sorry~ The real third party isn't you but me~"

Said the girl with glowing crimson red eyes and hair, grinning from ear to ear as she blocked the attack with just her hands...

"Nice to meet you~"

The girl said with a wider grin, flashing her eyes, as dull and cold as if it's burning ice.