Chapter 2

[Guest-san's POV]

After dinner, I went back to Ritsu's main unit to observe how things are going..

So far so good, the octopus is now watching that movie that Mimura guy made..

The one's on the jet-ski's are readying themselves for Ritsu's call..

"Commence Operation!" Ritsu announced into the peeps on the jet-ski's and the guy with the antennae as there were popping sounds..

Why is Ritsu wearing a swimsuit and snorkels though?

But that's none of my business right now..

After 5 seconds, the students on the jet ski's tore the wall apart..

Next were the students on flyboards caged the octopus..

"Koro-sensei doesn't do well with sudden environment changes.. It'll confuse his tentacles" The bluenette from before yelled..

oooh~ the new information is getting to me.. ohoho.. fighting him would be easy now..

The octopus was really confused now..

"Commencing Volley. Taking Aim. Target area: One square meter around Koro-sensei" Ritsu announced as her main unit rose above water and started shooting a round of bullets surrounding 'Koro-sensei' along with the other classmates...

And now the final blow..

The 2 snipers from under the water..

"Game Over!" Ritsu signed a gun with her fingers and the snipers took the kill..

'It's not over' I said to Ritsu..

Before she could turn to me.. A giant explosion happened with all the lightnings and stuff..

The students were washed away and the Octopus is nowhere to be found..

Ritsu was shocked and finally turned to me..

'Advanced Kinetic Vision... Koro-sensei became a sphere in 0.0001 milliseconds..' I replied getting a confused reaction..

'Help your classmates first' I said as she nodded contacting the ones on the Jet ski's

When a green haired girl pointed at a portion of the water that's making bubbles, I immediately told Ritsu to stay alert..

And there popped a sphere of pressured crystal.. From the looks of it, an atomic bomb can't even break it..

I have heard of this before but I never really got the chance to see it..

An annoying laugh then echoed..

"This is my trump card of all trump cards.. My absolute defensive form.. The exterior is crystallized, high-density condensed energy..." the octopus started explaining some stuff while the others listened well with shock, confusion and disappointment clear on their faces..

They should still be proud though.. this assassination plan is top notch.. If only the octopus didn't come prepared, they would've killed him already..

but then again, the story would be boring that way..

The students went back to the hotel as the order of the forever angry teacher..

Ritsu's main unit was transferred to the room as well though we are looking at everyone through their phones..

"Ritsu?" a deep voice asked as Ritsu appeared on his phone..