Chapter 1

[??'s POV]

Adventure is somewhere out there..

I kept avoiding the stares from the people I passed by focusing on walking..

Maybe it's because of my get-up?

nah.

Well you see, after the incident of the research lab, bro and I are homeless, more or less, identity-less..

We came to the city for any luck on living but so far, all we could do was do street performances..

Then this young man saw us and decided to offer us a job.. well more like a music career since he found 'potential' in us..

Since we got not much of a choice we decided to take his deal.. Which led to adopting us... Neat right?

He was this super famous guy that forms contracts with people to become idols.. We became instant celebrities..

Living a life like that would be someone else's dream but, it isn't that much of a life..

We are actually human androids by now due to illegal genetic engineering/mutation.. and yeah more like living robots but still humans..

I am the curious kitty while my brother is more outdoorsy type..

Gathering of Information is one of my greatest asset.. and thus, leading me to a search for a yellow octopus who has a 10 billion yen on the line..

and here I am now, going all alone on my journey since bro has other plans, although he said he would come to see me but that would mean war..

Anyway, enough talk of the past and move on..

I halted at the first mountain I found and decided to camp out somewhere there to give me isolation..

Checking my phone, I sighed and went hiking up the mountain..

I couldn't hack the ministry of defense's files since the signal at home is a b'tch as well as my computer and laptop.. but I'll try once I find a decent location and a decent gadget..

Not further deep inside the mountains, there lies an abandoned building of some sort..

Looks like a school actually..

I checked the area to see a lot of rotten leaves, moldy areas, creaky floors, hole-filled ceilings and more..

This would do..

I quickly went inside the broken windows.. and yep, it's a rundown classroom indeed..

I settled my things in my new 'home' and cleaned a little although there were only few dusts here..

Scanning the room for an outlet, at the far corner of the room, I charged myself..

yes...

charged..

You see, being a humanoid has also a disadvantage, charging, constant updates and some adjustments... I have 3 usb ports found at the nape of my neck to charge and at the bridge of my collarbone, lies my power button.. same as brother..

What a life..

It's surprising that there's electricity and water here though...

----------------------------------

[Ritsu's POV]

The class and I were now on our way to the island of Okinawa for our summer vacation/assassination..

Although my main unit is with the class, I have felt the presence of someone in the classroom..

I am connected with the gadgets the teachers and students have in the classroom that I became one with the electrical units too.. and here I am sensing the use of electrical energy..