Chapter 13

[3rd POV]

Days later, the class bundled up towards Ritsu who was now calculating the explosion rate and is trying to hack the Japan Space Station but she failed...

"Seiyu-chan you can do it right?" Okano stated..

"Yeah I could but what could a mere teacher's laptop do?" Seiyu shrugged and the class hung their heads low..

"But.. There is another way... Or more like the assassination classroom way..." Seiyu smirked and proposed a plan to infiltrate the control station of the launching rocket hours from now...

The teachers actually agreed and took charge of the action helping the students prepare...

"Huh? Aren't you coming with us Seiyu-san?" Isogai asked the girl on Karasuma's laptop

"That would make things easy... Don't you like a good challenge? Don't worry I'm already supervising.." Seiyu replied and little camera bugs started to fly out of her bag, some towards the class and others towards the target place...

The class and the teachers finally left and the girl quickly sighed as the man she was waiting for finally came...

"Your late Mr. Asano..." The girl pouted and quickly got the papers she needed...

"They are at the back of the mountain.. You're okay with those right?" The strawberry-blonde haired man asked...

"Of course.. A person like me who can't do such a little task of underground construction isn't worth my master's salt.." Seiyu smirked and started her work while the man sighed and went ahead...

"Interesting... Quite childish but still interesting.." Asano sighed and heard a faint shout of "I heard that GakuHOE!"

[Seiyu's POV]

I got approximately 2 hours 13 minutes and 41 seconds till the class and teachers come back..

Manami and Takebayashi would certainly love this place...

The smoke entrails were left as the rocket containing Ritsu, Nagisa and Karma...

A great choice actually...

Sure must've been fun to visit outer space for a field trip..

With that, my new home is built... With the remaining time, I cleaned up some proof and went to supervise inside the spacecraft...

"Oh.. Right timing..." My character popped up on the screens in the ship as the men shrieked...

"Seiyu-chan, what are you doing?" Nagisa sweatdropped asking

"Well, I want to have a trip to space too you know... Plus, I told you earlier that I'll be supervising... maybe a little borrowing of information but yeah... You know already..." I replied making the two sigh..

"Keep going.. Don't mind me..." I said to the men in english while their confusion grew more..

Once I finished the download of data, I bid goodbye and read the files...

'There are too many things the government is hiding from me..'  I sighed and hid them as I heard the octopus nearing...

Well he's more like going to retrieve and guide the capsule to the class' pool

Everyone rushed outside to the pool and anticipated the landing of the capsule with Koro-sensei pushing it towards the pool direction.

Karasuma was surely furious but decided to let it slide due to the new information Ritsu and I gathered..