Chapter 12

Over winter break, Kayano was in the hospital as well as the twins while the others were on their own homes...

The classroom only contains Ritsu and she's also on hibernate so you could say that the number of assassination counts down to none..

[Seiyu's POV]

Bro and I devoted the entire winter vacation to playing videogames, Singing, Babysitting Kayano and maybe some research..

They explained what happened while I was out about Koro-sensei's fate of dying with the world...

What a great turn of events...

And currently, here in the hospital, some of the class payed Kayano a visit.. Of course with her ever so cute prince charming..

"Nagisa.. Everyone thank you for coming.. You guys didn't really have to.." Kayano greeted with a smile..

"And there's not even a single thanks for us" Yuu mumbled as I nodded my head in approval

Bro and I decided to leave them for a talk as we made our way to the classroom..

"I have found a certain amount of information I needed... I might leave by tomorrow.." Yuu stated as we entered the silent classroom...

"You're asking for another world war? It's not that I'd refuse though..." I smirked placing my bag on the compartment on the ceiling...

"Hey... How do you think they'll act on the burden that killer handed to them?" I asked while he shrugged in reply

"Anyway.. Let's go back at the hospital.. Aka- er.. Kayano might be looking.." Yuu stated before going ahead...

[3rd POV]

January came and the class were finally starting another semester but rather kinda gloomy, one might say...

The atmosphere has changed... The entire day, the students were listening quietly thinking of what had happened and what would happen from now.

Probably, most are confused and others might be processing everything..

Who knows what's going on inside their heads...

After class ended, Nagisa decided to call out every student outside, to the forest..

"There's something I wanted to talk to you guys about.." Nagisa announced as he knew everyone was listening..

"I'm not sure if it's possible but I want to try to save Koro-sensei" Nagisa spoke which made the listeners quite shocked...

"I don't really know how or in what way but at least I wanted to try" The blue-haired boy added

Kurahashi, Sugino, Hara, Okano, and some of the students already agreed and took Nagisa's offer but...

"I really hate to be the one who spoils the mood but, I'm against it..." Rio cut off

"The relationship made by this class were flourished by us being assassins and Koro-sensei being the target... That's our bond that even he, said himself... I cherish that bond and if you think about it, not killing him defeats our purpose.." Rio added as the other students agreed to her point...

"It's always the talented ones.. Figuring things out like it will turn out good in the end.. You've become quite cocky there Nagisa... Being the best in the class.. Really? So we should drop the assassination plan? What about us, the underdogs who works sweat.. What are we supposed to feel? Of course you wouldn't have problems changing the rules if you've already won.." Karma butted in walking towards Nagisa...