0.6 Vlog 1

"Hello everybody!!!" I yelled into my vlog camera while covering my face with my hair then throw my hands in the air like I do in every one of my vlogs.

"So if you don't follow me on Instagram @poppycooper

"So if you don't follow me on Instagram @poppycooper." I laugh knowing to always plug. "Then you don't know that I'm not in Ohio anymore which is every rare for me to get out of that state but I'm in LAAAAAAAAA!!! This is my first time here so I have no idea where I'm going but I'm staying at this place called team 10 hotel and it's very fun so far." I look to my side. "Is that good? Do you think they believed that I'm actually having fun?" I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head. "Just kidding! Say hi to Kade. A very talented photographer who took my recent photo on Instagram @popppycooper that is almost a 1 million likes which is crazy but I know you guys are always lit and know how to turn up."

I walk up the stairs of the house to go into Jakes room and stand up on his bed and start to jump. "If you're wondering what I'm doing in Los Angles in the first place it's a very very big project which can increase my acting career as you know I've made some appearances in two movies and 5 tv shows but I've never had a lead roll and the project I'm doing has a lead roll that I'm auditioning for which I'm very excited for so I'm staying in the team 10 house for a while since I'm sharing a room with Alissa for a few weeks."

"Heyyyyyyyyyy Alissa!" I yelled when I walked into our room making her run up to me and give me a hug then looked into the camera. "Guys can I just say Poppy is the best roommate ever! We already have so much in common which is weird because I've never met someone who I had so much in common with."

"Sorry that she's rambling but I love her already too!" Alissa laughed and walked out of the room so I put my vlog camera on my dresser so I could change. I unbuttoned my pants then started to pull my pants down slowly but stop midway looking up to the camera then fall down to the floor. Then a second later jumped back up fully dressed in a new outfit for my audience.
[outfit below]

"I'm back and I'm ready to prank

"I'm back and I'm ready to prank." I smirk and put my face close to the camera when I grab it. "Yeah that's right you hear me. It my first day in this house and I'm gonna prank as much people as I can after my audition so let me go get Jakey to drive me since I don't have my car because it's in OHIOOO."

"OHIOOO!" Chance yelled loudly downstairs making me laugh. "That was chance everyone if you didn't know already."

I run downstairs and Jake vlogging outside so I went out and tried to scare him so I snuck up behind him since he was face the other way and jump on his back making him jump so I laughed.

"Your scared me. She scared me... no ones ever scared me before...I'm not gonna let this happen Jake paulers so get ready for some pranks comping soon." He winks into his camera.

"Let's go Jakey I don't want to be late for my audition."

"Okay guys I just got back from my audition and it's almost 2 in the afternoon but it was fun and I killed it. So that's it for today's vlog even though it was short which I'm sorry about but you guys know all of my vlogs are 10:05 minutes exactly and it's going to be 10 minutes and 5 seconds in 5, 4, 3..

 So that's it for today's vlog even though it was short which I'm sorry about but you guys know all of my vlogs are 10:05 minutes exactly and it's going to be 10 minutes and 5 seconds in 5, 4, 3

--------------
Instagram follower count: 8.4m
YouTube subscriber count: 3.4m