Ray- Oh. You takin Keshaun to see him tomorrow?

Me- Yup. We aint been down there in 2 months.

Tan- Really?!! Girl wait till you see him.

Me- Why?

Ray- Just wait.

We talked for a while and then me and Tanya fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to the alarm on my phone. It was 3:00. Damn i slept for a while. I woke up Tanya and we went up stairs to get ready. I have clothes here from last time i crashed here.

Me- Well i'll see you at work 

Tan- We dont start for another 25 minutes.

Me- i gotta go pick up Keshaun. You aint gonna go get De?

Tan- No my mom gonna pick him up today cuz im workin the double shift tonight.

Me- Damn. Well i'll see you later. 

We huged and i left to Keshaun's school. When i pulled up he was waiting outside with a bunch of stuffed animals. He put them in the backseat and got in the front with me.

Me- Where did all those come from?

Ke- The girls at school bought them for me.

Me- Why?

Ke- Cuz the ladies love me *Pops his collar*

Me- You are somthing else. 

We drive to my moms. I know she kicked me out and everything but eventually you move on. We walked up and i knocked on the door. Her boyfriend answered. They been together since i was 9

Me- Hey Vic. Is my mom here?

Vic- Yeah she in the kitchen. Hey Keshaun.

Ke- Hey gampa Vic. *Gives him a hug*

We walk in and i see my mom cooking

Me- Morning!

Mom- Morning hun. You goin to work?

Me- Yeah. *Yawns* Im so tired.

Mom- Me too. You takin Keshaun to visitation tomorrow?

Me- *Sigh* Yeah...

Mom- What are yall not getting along?

Me- Well you know how he gets. One minute he's fine and the next he thinks he runs shit.

Mom- Your father was the same way. Thats what you get for going for the gangbanger type.

Me- Oh please mom. Look at daddy and look at Vic.

Mom- *Laughs* Where's Keshaun?

Me- He went with Vic to the store.

Mom- Oh well glad they told me.

Me- Damn. I gotta go. Bye mom love you.

I went to work.

*Imma skip the working part.*

I got out of work at 9. I was so tired and i was supposed to be going out with Shavon tonight and i dont wanna cancel. It was too late to go get Keshaun so i went home. I called Shavon.

Me- Hey.

Sha- Hey we on for tonight?

Me- Yeah but could we do this at my place or at yours.

Sha- Yeah. I'll be there in a lil bit.

I hung up and went upstairs to change. I put on a black sweat outfit. I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and Shavon walked in. He just had on a t-shirt and some jeans. We hugged and walked into the living room. 

Sha- So why we doin this here?

Me- Cuz im too tired to go anywhere.

Sha- Whatever lazy ass *He laughed*

Me- *Playfuly hits his arm* Shut up. Im tired.

Sha- Then go to bed.

Me- No. Lets watch a movie.

Sha- Okay ill go get the popcorn

I started a movie. We started watching Love & Basketball. I was resting my head on his shoulder and his arm was around my waist. I started to fall asleep and b4 i knew it i was out. I woke like 5 minutes later to Shavon waking me up. 

Me- Hmm?

Sha- Imma go.

Me- Why?

Sha- Its late.

Me- Stay with me.

Sha- You sure?

Me- Yeah.

He layed down behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

Sha- Whats up with me and you?

Me- What do you mean?

Sha- I wanna be with you.

Me- *Turns around to look at him* You what?

Sha- I wanna be with you. We been friends for the longest and we alwas been close. I feel something between us.

Me- You do?

Sha- Yes. I always have.

Me- Awe. I didnt know you felt that way.

Just then he pressed his lips to mine. Idk why but i kissed back. We made out for a little while and we fell asleep. I wanna give him a chance but a part of me is saying not to cuz of Craig. I will always love Craig but he has a girlfriend. Why cant i have a man?

[A/N: Sorry it was boring but next chapter is the visitation!!! Sorry for boring yall. But im tired so night!! <333]

*Wish I Never Met You* (MB Prodigy Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें