Head Over Heels: The Missing Pieces: Justin Bieber Love Story:02:

Start from the beginning

I went to see the text from Ryan.

Ryan:

if anything she'd be busy. just do it.

To Ryan:

I did. she's coming over.

Lauren texted back right after I sent the message.

Lauren:

Alright, ill b there in about a half hr.

To Lauren

k.

I threw my phone on the bed and hopped up. I zipped up my suitcase and tossed it in the closet, shutting the door afterwards.

I looked down at what I was wearing, my skinny jeans, Supras, white v-neck T, and my blue hoodie. I decided against the hoodie, taking it off and throwing that in my closet too, then grabbed a gray beanie off of my side table.

I didn't feel like messing with my hair all that much, I had just gotten it cut.

Listen to yourself, not wanting to mess with your hair.

You're a dude, and she's a girl.

A girl you've been crushing on for a year and you are finally getting her to hang out with you again?

Yeah, you should be worried.

I picked up my phone and unlocked it reading the text from Ryan.

Ryan:

DUDE! I TOLD YOU! i better hear of a date set for tomorrow.

To Ryan:

MAYBE! it depends.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then found myself pacing.

It hadn't even been ten minutes yet.

"Ugh." I fell face first on to my bed, burying myself into the comforter.

Just find something to do. It'll pass the time quicker.

I went back on my laptop, checking the tweets, retweeting, and following.

This has to go well. It has to.

I let my mind wander, checking the clock every few minutes through the corner of my eye.

Eventually I grabbed my phone and the card to my room, shoving it in my pocket and heading out.

I had to be quick. If anyone saw me, anyone at all. I'd be screwed.

One thing I hate about my life.

I pressed the button for the elevator, stepping off to the side and almost deciding to take the stairs, but then it opened empty in front of me.

I stepped inside and pressed the button for the ground floor, my stomach twisting again.

She was coming to my room. I had to stretch out the time. This is the last week I would see her if things didn't go as planned.

But I didn't have a plan.

I was winging it.

The doors opened and I kept my eyes on my shoes stepping out cautiously.

I can't believe I said I'd meet her in the lobby. That was a dumb idea.

Especially with both of us together.

I brought up my eyes and saw her walking in through the doors. My stomach twisted again and she smiled at me, giving a small wave. I returned the smile, my heart now pounding.