8.

Luke was sitting on his couch staring at his broken t.v. 

It broke a couple of months ago but he didn't want to get a new one. He didn't find any reason too, until now. He wanted a distraction to stop himself from thinking about Heidi. If he thought about her he would want to see her again, but he wanted to be alone too. He brushed his hair with his hands and got up from the leather couch. His thoughts were very confusing sometimes.

He shuffled over to the fridge and opened it with the usual sigh. It was time to go grocery shopping again. He took an apple off his kitchen counter, grabbed his wallet and left the apartment building. The sun was still blasting when he got out but he didn't mind.

He put in his earphones and started walking to the grocery store.

In the park right beside Luke's apartment, Heidi and David were making conversation. 

"When did you move here?" Heidi asked him.

"Last week." He replied leading her towards the bench. He let go of her hand as they sat down. "I'm liking it here." 

Heidi looked around the park, a dog was jumping up and down waiting for his owner to throw the ball. A little boy was running at the pigeons that were in the small fountain. 

"Yeah." Heidi said. "It's a really nice place." She meant it, there were a lot of memories she had made in this city that she could never forget. 

David and Heidi both turned their heads toward each other at the same time when her phone started to ring. 

"Aw one second." Heidi said to David before answering the phone.

He stretched his arms out on the bench, which also meant they were almost around Heidi's shoulders. She smiled. 

"I'm coming home soon." She said to her mom on the phone.

"You're not home? Why didn't you tell me you were leaving the house?" 

Heidi cringed, she should have thought of what she should say before answering the phone. 

"Sorry, I forgot but I'm coming home soon, I just met with a friend."

"Okay we'll be there in a couple minutes, there's some traffic here."

Heidi hung up the phone and sighed.

"I'd like to see you again, Heidi." Birds began to chirp louder. "Ditto David." She said regaining her confidence. 

"Then let's meet again" He said smiling. 

Their hands met and Heidi smiled back.

"Lets." 

 ---------------------------------------------------------

Wow it's been a while since I've updated. I already published this and I shouldn't have because its really short. Sorry about that :/ Next chapter will be much better ^-^ The gif beside this chapter is about the end if you didn't already realize.