"God, enough about me." I said, tapping my cheeks to try and hide my blush. "And more about you. What do you do?"

"I do ballet." she said, posing a piroutte. "Basically classical dancing. Don't expect me to be good in hip hop and freestyle. I suck. And I sing too!"

"Your talents make opportunities for you pretty wide." I commented. We finally entered the restaurant and got ourselves some seats.

"What would you like to order?" I asked her, opening my menu and smiling at the waiter that approached us.

"Oh, just this meal set right here." she said, lowering her menu and pointing at a meal set in mines. I nodded and looked up at the waiter.

"Uh.. this meal set right here please. And 3 glasses of pineapple juice, and this fried chicken with a bowl of rice, this steak, and this fried fish." I said, then lowered my menu. The waiter nodded and shifted his gaze nervously from me and Jaehee.

Was my order too much?

"Uh, for takeout, ma'am?" he asked.

I shook my head, earning crazed gazes from the waiter and Jaehee. "I'll eat it right here. Why not?"

The waiter then nodded and excused himself. Jaehee's mouth went agape.

"You're a monster if you can eat all of those in one sitting." she playfully pointed at me. "Rhee Suyung, are you crazy? You'll get a stomachache from eating too much."

I shrugged. Jungkook was used to me being such a food enthusiast. "I won't. Believe me, I've ordered more. And besides, it's my treat!"

"Wow." she laughed. "Anyways, let's talk about boys."

Again?

I guess Jaehee's personality was starting to shine. She was a bit girly, but she was overall nice. I like her, but I wasn't used to this kind of conversation and presence. But if I wanted to be a little bit more girly, at least for my sake and hers, I should get used to this by now.

"Not interested." I grumbled.

"But why?" she groaned.

"What makes them so interesting, anyways?" I said, resting my chin on my palm and tapping my fingers on the table.

"Like, you obviously like your friend." she wiggled her eyebrows at me, making me choke at my own saliva. Did I just hear her right? Am I dreaming?

"J-Jungkook?!" I exclaimed, banging my hand on the table out of shock.

She nodded. "Uhuh."

"What got you that idea?" I grumbled.

Me and Jungkook have been friends for years, but no one has ever told or suspected us to like each other. I never even thought about it! That guy is like.. an annoying, younger brother.

"Just kidding." she laughed, making me sigh in relief. "But do you have a crush on someone?"

My mind wandered off to Valor, but I decided not to bring him up. "No."

"Like, anyone at all?" She moved her head closer. "You can tell me, Suyung! Then I'll tell you mine."

"I told you, I don't have a crush on anyone." I waved a hand.

She scoffed. "No one at all? How about Kim Seokjin? Or.. that handsome idol Chanyeol? Or-"

"Seriously." I sighed, laughing softly on how curious she were. "I don't like anybody. What's got you so curious? You like someone and you want me to relate... do you?"