Part 17

Hloo all back with the next part sry again its been a long time for this ff and thank you all for your support and pls do comment your views as they mean a lot to me silent readers if u find time pls drop your views too did not see any proof reading so bear with the typos love you all.....

Enjoy the ride......

Yuva came down where piyali took a plate full of eatables to the upstairs .
Yuva ; aunty she had her dinner. Piyali smiled and said ; u donno her Yuva she takes 3 times a dinner.
Yuva ; what ?? piyali nodded leaving Yuva's jaw drop to the floor. Piyali went up and found Sara's room empty and thought for a second went to Sia's room and found the girls sitting in the bed and Sara keeping her head over Sia's shoulder and she was also a bit sad even Sia was sad. Piyali knew the reason for her daughters sadness. She smiled and went to them , Sara wiped her tears with her shoulders. Piyali sat between them and immediately the girls hugged her.
Piyali ; girls tomorrow its only the engagement not wedding.
Sara ; but why mom why is that always girls should leave her house after marriage why cant boys come to the girls house ??
Piyali (took a piece of food and stuffed it in Sara's mouth and said) ; because at times a young man needs 2 mothers to take care of 1 his mother and the other is his wife he loves them both.
Sia ; but it is really paining to leave the house and go far.
Piyali ; see thats the beauty of a girl she can survive in an unknown place the only strength which she has inside her is her love for her husband and his love for her thats the only thing which makes a family run.......
Sara ; i dont want to get married and i dont want to leave you mom and even dad he cannot be without us.
Piyali (who was feeding both Sia and Sara) ; girls we may not be in the Siae house but our hearts will be always connected yes ur dad will be shattered but it is u guys who has to give him a moral support ok ??

Both the sister nodded and hugged piyali tight. She had tears but did not show that out. Once she fed them full asked them to go for a walk in the terrace. RaSia nodded and they went the terrace and were holding their hands and sitting in the terrace wall. Slowly Naren tip toed and sat side of Sia and she too hugged him and Sara was about ot move he held her and made her sit the other side and she too hugged him.
Sara ; will u leave mumbai Naren ??
Naren ; why should i leave this beautiful city Sara and what is this Naren u should call me jiju na ??
Sara ; get lost u are always my Naren i cannot call these kinds of jiju jojo stuffs , he smiled and said ; u know me too then why is it troubling my dear Sara ??
Sara ; why should Sia leave me ?? y cant you come here ??
Naren ; hey thats a good idea
Sia ; Naren.............
Naren ; no Siamy seriously why should i not shift here ?? i cannot be without u guys so i'll shift here so that we can always be together,
Sara ; best jiju of the world and peaked his cheeks and jumped.
Naren ; chalo now its time for my barbies to sleep to have dark circles on my engagement day. Both nodded and started to their room. Both slept hugging each other as the sisters loved sleeping hugging each other.

Morning.............

Sara called jai to her house on the day of the engagement .
Jai ; Sara what happened why did u call me ??
Sara ; here have it and gave a package to jai.
Jai ; what is this ??
Sara ; its my Sia's engagement i want i to wear it pls jai. He smiled and pulled her cheeks and said ; whatever u say. She smiles and takes her bag.
Sia ; hello where r u going ??
Sara ; Yuva's house.
Jai ; i will drop u .....
Sara ; u may have some work
Jai ; no work for today i will drop u she too nodded and after few minutes of drive they reached the flat. She waved her hand and jai smiled and made sure she went in and he started from there. She reached the top floor and found the door was not locked. Sara slowly tiptoed and entered the house and saw hall he was not there then to the bed room no he was not therethen to a small room where she was able to hear some noise. She entered and gulped. Yuva was punching the sand bag hard and at one point he noticed her . He made a fake way and was about to punnch her .