Part 7

Enjoy the ride......

Dinesh who saw the way Sara was looking at him was bit disturbed as he thought that he has met her before. But he could not remember her.
Dinesh thought ; The way she looked was like some one is stabbing me. She had a kind of a revenge against me . Is she........ no no no she will not be bhai's daughter might be some of my destroyed competitors known person and laughed like a cruel king.

Yuva took her to the car and he was continuously asking the reason for her stare but Sara was lost in her thoughts and her eyes were showering.
Sara (with low voice) ; He is gonna kill me . Yuva applied a sudden break and saw her.
Yuva ; What did you just say ??
Sara ; Cant you hear me , I'm the only one left he is gonna kill me Yuva he is ....... Wait how do you know him ?? Are you also his side say me, did he send you to me ??
Yuva ; Shut up Sara , I just know him as a business friend . I dont know more about him so stop doubting me. She saw him and at once she hugged him and was scared. Yuva was just rubbing her back to make her normal.
After some time Yuva made her face him, wiped her tears and cupped her face and said "Sara look nothing will happen to you , I will always be with you , now say me what has happened to you, why does dinesh wants to kill you when he doesn't even know you . Please open your heart so that I can help you from the mess of yours.
Sara ; Do you think you can help me ??
Yuva ; Of course I will help you Sara . So shall we go to the room and talk about this ??
Sara ; Take me some other place and I will say you everything .
Yuva ; Promise ??
Sara (smiled and nodded ); Promise .
Yuva too smiled and he took the car and they went to a small hotel and had their dinner as they were really exhausted and they had till their tummy said i'm done. He drives again to some abandon place and it was a small rock cliff . Yuva held Sara's hand and they both sat next to each other and saw the whole shimla which was covered with a white blanket of snow. The moon also added its beauty for the place and they were only 2 of them sitting and their hands are collided with each other's hand.
Yuva ; Are you fine now ?? Sara nodded .
Yuva ; Now say me what is the problem ?? Why did you speak that he is gonna kill you now speak out .
Sara ; I dont want to speak those things I just want to bury them inside my heart so that I can start a new beginning.
Yuva (cupped her face with his one palm ); Sara do you trust me ?? She nodded . So speak up , open your heart , all have their own bad memories or hard days. Open your heart and share it with me. I promise you i'll not ask you or pin point you anything regarding this at any time any where I promise that. She just kept her head in his shoulders and closed her eyes and opened her heart.

Flash back.....

Sara was speaking............

I (Sara ) was the daughter of a medium size busniess man Dilip Mishra. Bird song was the name of the company. My dad and Shikar uncle were carrying on the business. They were both friends from childhood. They had such an understanding that no one could separate them . My mother and Piyali aunty were sisters, and my dad and mom knew each other as a friend and so my dad approached to them and they got married and Shikar uncle and piyali aunty got marired.

Sia and I were best buddies, we were like twin sisters and had shared everything together. Both the families were in the Same building. We were in the ground floor and they were in the first floor. Shikar uncle got a foreign offer , but we did not had enough money so we pledged the jewels and obtained enough money for them to go. All went well but I missed aunty , uncle and my Sia but life was really normal. Then he came . Dinesh .......

My dad's cousin brother. My dad's main disadvantage is that he trust everyone blindly thinking all are like him a good person by heart. But he was not. First he was really attached with our family and I too liked him as he was my cha cha but then he started to keep his hand in the money of the company. Slowly his malpractices started to become big. He did not only stop there he even had an eye on my mom and me. My mom sensed some kind of cruel in his behavior spoke to my dad but my dad did not believe my mom.

One day my mom found him forging the company cheque by him signing like my dad. Mom warned him and he pleaded that he will not continue the act but after few days when was in my school they informed me that my mom had met with an accident and he took care of me took advantage of the situation and started to come close to me. I was a small girl never knew his intention. Then my mom was not able to survive in the accident she died by holding my hand.

My dad was shattered with the incident and dinesh slowly made use of this and started to make him an alcohol addict and he started to get things done. One day when he was doing this I saw him speaking to my dad who was lost his sense saying that "i killed your wife, she found my true colour , I only drove the car over her do what ever you want to do go" and kicked him. I was helpless donno what to do . He made sure that the relationship between dad and uncle is totally ruined as if uncle was there then Dinesh cannot take away the cash and run.

The d day arrived when he came to my room where I was sleeping. I felt some one's hand on my toe, thought that it would be my dad. Then slowly the hand gained over me. I jerked and woke up and found him sitting like a jackle .
Me ; Cha cha what are you doing here by rubbing my eyes.
Dinesh ;shush Dont shout just few minutes and he started to come near me. I sensed some kind of wrong in the way he was doing. I was about to run but he got hold of me. I screamed and my dad came and found his originality. He kicked Dinesh out of the house but my dad never knew that dinesh had made all the arrangements to flee. Dinesh smirked and left the place.

After few days the person from whom Dinesh has taken loan started to bang our house and my dad first was not able to understand then my dad came to know that he has taken the loan in my dad's name, my dad who did not know what to do started to sell the things which we had and at last we were about to sell the house too.

Everything which we had a house , bikes , a car , our jewels everything was sold . But still we had a small house in the outskirt area of Mumbai. We shifted there but the loan people were also started to come there and accuse my father with very bad words.
One final day after I came from the school I found my father was standing inside the house all wet.
Me ; Dad what are you doing ?? Open the door.
Dad;He just set the fire on the house . Sara you have faced a lot because of me , your mom too left us. You have faced lot at the age of 15 .
Me; Dad open the door, dont go near the fire. please, dont go there.
Dad; Sara I just want my daughters happiness. Always stay happy but dont trust any one , even your shadow will be waiting for the chance to kill u . Shikar will come and take you dear. Trust no one and he preceded towards the fire, I was continuously shouting not to go but he entered and I can still hear his last shout due to the burn.

Flash back ended.....

Sara wiped her tears and said without taking her head from his shoulders, Shikar uncle took me from there and we were in Malaysia were Sia met you guys and after the studies we came back to Mumbai then you guys also joined the birdsong which was started again by uncle. I'm scared of fire Yuva they make me remember my dad's last minute. Thats why I kept myself away from others. Im scared Yuva . I'm really scared and she held his hand tight. She felt drop of water in her cheeks. She saw Yuva who's eyes were wet .

Sara (looked up and wiped his tears) ; Yuva dont worry i'm fine now. I have you , Sia , Raksh Naren and my Shikar uncle and Aunty. At times I miss my family but I see them in you guys, So stop worrying about that.
Yuva ; Should teach Dinesh lesson.
Sara ; What is the point of that?? What ever you do will that bring back my mom and dad ?? or will that erase those days from my memory ?? nothing na leave and promise me that you will keep that with yourself and not say to any one. I dont want anyone to get hurt. He nodded but Sara never knew that he called Sia and she kept the phone in the speaker and Naren, Raksh and Sia who heard this were in high anger to teach the one who was the reason for this a good lesson and sia was closing her mouth with teary eyes.

Thats it guys . How was it ?? Did you all enjoyed it . Pls do commet your views and say me is this lengthy enough too ?? Love you all stay blessed and bear my hugs and kisses too . Muhhaaaaaa