XXXIV. Slow Hands (3)

"Like sweat dripping down our dirty laundry..."

"Well, kung ano man yung nakita niyo... it's obviously true. But both of us decided not to talk about this issue muna. May mga bagay na samin lang muna ni Karylle." nakangiting pagsagot ni Vice.

"So you and Karylle are dating?"

"Well, maybe yes, maybe no. But we're in good terms. Really in good terms."

After that issue and that interview mas naging out and more on public outings na ang dalawa. They will go out wearing their casual clothes, no masks, no cap they're​ even posting pictures in IG an Twitter, the sweet one actually. But, mas naging komplikado ang lahat for the both of them, and now that their friends ay araw araw silang tinutukso.

Which made the world go nuts. They don't know what's happening... Kahit din naman si Vice at K ay walang clue sa kung ano man ang nangyayari sa kanilang dalawa.

"What are we?" they keep on asking each other, within their minds every time they'll end up naked together in bed.

Hindi ganito ang ginagawa ng magkaibigan. And why are they even doing that thing?

To feel pleasure? Heaven? To enjoy?

"I just want to be loved..."

"I want her to feel my love for her..."

"Yung totoo? Mag-jowa ba kayo?"

"I already told you once, and i think it's enough. It's still the same answer I'll give you." si Karylle eating chips.

"Seriously Karylle?"

"Maybe we don't care about labels?" natatawang si Karylle trying the hide that she's hurting.

"But you love him?"

Hindi sumagot si Karylle but just stared at Anne, not knowing her tears started to fall.

"Ano ba 'tong pinasok niyo, Karylle?"

Everybody's telling me that she likes... loves me too. Sabi nila... Bakit hindi pwedeng magmula sa kaniya? Yun lang yung gusto ko.

"My place?"

"Vice, pagod ako." si Karylle over the phone.

"Okay, your place?"

"Sinabi ko nang pagod ako, eh!"

"I-It's not w-what I mean Karylle. I just wanted to see you..."

"Why do you want to see me? Eh magkasama naman tayo sa Showtime kanina ah." si Karylle with that hint of irritation in her voice.

"I miss you." maikling sagot ni Vice.

This isn't the first time Karylle heard these three words from Vice even before, but now it felt different. It made her heart skip a beat.

"I miss you..." Vice then repeated again.

"N-No, y-you just miss my body right?" si Karylle.

"No I mean it. I miss you... The you, more than your body." sagot ni Vice which made Karylle sigh deeply.

"I-I need a sleep. Good night."

Iwasan, cold treatment. Yun lang naman ang ginagawa ni Karylle whenever she'll see Vice. At first ay hindi ito masyadong pansin ni Vice, he is thinking na baka wala lang sa mood ang dalaga. And starting that night they talked, they never had an intimate interaction again, even just a kiss...