XII. Shape of You (1)

"I'm inlove with the shape of you..."

Start

VICE

Having fun was always my used phrase everyday, merely everynight. Bar? Club? That's exactly where you can find me. And eto na nga ako ngayon, having fun with my gay friends, looking for hot boys. That's what I call fun.

"Meme! Ayown oh! Hot boy! Daliiii kunin mo na!" napatingin ako sa tinuturo ni Russ.

Hell yeah! Ang hot nga, pero matapos ang ilang segundo kong pagtitig kay random boy ay nabaling ang tingin ko sa babaeng hindi kalayuan sa kaniya. She's ...hot in her red fitted above knee dress.

"Teka, kakausapin ko lang." paalam ko sa mga bakla at narinig ko na ang sigawan ng mga bakla, but more likely of a "tili" ang ginawa nila.

Pero imbes na si boy ang kausapin ko, si lady ang kinausap ko. I don't know how and why, but I seem to be such attracted to her.

"Hey miss?" bati ko sa kaniya. Why do I have this feeling of being shy? Gawd! Nilingon niya ako. She's a goddess.

"Oh... Hi?" and she smiled.

"Seems like nobody's with you?" at umupo ako sa tabi niya.

"Well, yeah." she laughed. Ang hot ng tawa niya. Grabe, feeling ko natitibo na ako.

"Hayaan mong samahan kita. I'm Vice by the way." pagpapakilala ko at umorder ng drinks.

"Karylle. But you can call me, K."

Karylle. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady.

Then nag-chika chika na kami. Then hanggang sa nagplay ng party music yung DJ.

"Let's dance?" and I held her hand then agad na nagpunta na kami sa dancefloor.

We were loud, dancing crazy. I love it, I ike the way you move. And I can feel that everything is getting hotter. Siguro sa dami narin ng tao ay halos wala nang space sa pagitan naming dalawa. Her body, was unto mine. Her face, and her lips. I can't resist it! I kissed her, gently. And by surprise she responded. Gawd! I love her lips! Our kiss was getting deeper and deeper so I stopped.

"Let's continue this somewhere else." sambit ko and held her hand. "Sa condo ko?" and she nodded.

At agad na kaming lumabas na magkahawak kamay. We drove off then pagkadating na pagkadating namin sa condo. We started again, with a torrid kiss.

We ripped our clothes, and throw it wherever it might be. We danced the whole night. Well, for me it was a bizarre feeling, especially that I'm a gay. This is my first.
.
And I definitely lost counting at 8 rounds I think?

And I can say. I'm already addicted to her.

My body and my head hurts this morning.

Kinapa ko yung sa kabilang parte ng kama without even opening my eyes then realized she wasn't there, anymore. And by that umupo ako then I opened my eyes.

Oh. There she is. Infront of my closet's mirror. She's already wearing her a white shirt then jeans. Well, it was actually mine.

"So? Aalis ka na?" I asked her. She turned around and gave me a smile.

"What do you think? And sorry I need to wear yours because you just ripped of my dress last night." she answered and give me this coy smile. Well what da? I just ripped off her dress? Cool.

"I'm sorry about your dress though. But maybe you can join me for breakfast? Or coffee?" I asked her scratching my nape. "My treat." I added.

"Why not?"

I smiled. This is gonna be fun. "Well, uh. I'll just put my clothes on!"

Then we drop off by a coffee shop, near by my condo.

Well, I think the whole night was not enough for the both of us to talk. As if naman we're talking much last night. I mean we do... Kasama ba yung moans sa pagsasalita? There are still words though. Haha.

"I thought you were a gay?" I can sense that she couldn't believe about what she knows.

"Well uh, technically yes." she was shocked. "And I don't know how come that I was really into you last night. Definitely my first time." I continued.

"How did it happen? You were such a man last night." I heard her chuckle.

"I don't even know how and why. I am supposedly to be the one asking that question." I paused and looked at her eyes, "What have you done to me?"

"Oh Mr. Handsome Gay, I just don't know what I've done but I guess it's worth celebrating." she japed which also made me laugh.

Then her phone rang. She picked it up. Maybe a message.

"Oh Vice. I really need to get going." I frowned after hearing you. But what? I just met her last night and I already got this feeling.

"We can still see each other right?" I asked her while she's fixing herself.

"If fate wants. Who knows? Bye." she winked at me.

"Seryoso ka Meme? You just had s*x with a lady? Girl? Merlat? Mani? Tahong?" the gays sound so frustrated and shocked. I can't blame them.

"Kailangan ko talagang ulit-ulitin? Okay! I just had s*x with a lady...last night." I can sense that I am smiling from ear to ear, habang naririnig ko ang mga baklana sumisigaw dahil sa pandidiri.

"It was mind blowing though! Tsaka wag nga kayo! Someday you'll also feel what I just felt!"

"Jeske! Never!"

"Eeeew!"

"No way!"

I laughed with their reactions.

Two months. Two months na, pero never na kaming nag cross ng landas. But I'm really eager to see her again. Dapat kasi hiningi ko yung number niya bago siya umalis eh! Urghhh! Nakakafrustrate na talaga 'to!

"Vice, isang gabi lang yun! Tapos ganiyan ang expectations mo? Are you crazy? Hellooo? One Night Stand yun Vice. Alam mo naman diba kung ano ang dapat na meron at mga nangyayari sa ONS?"

It was Anne. Nandito kami ngayon sa bar kung saan kami nagkita ni Karylle.

"Yung pangalan nga lang niya alam mo eh. Literally just her name, I guess her nickname because you don't even know her full name." dugtong pa ni Ngangabu.

"Anne... Hindi ko rin naman kasi maintindihan kung anong nangyayari sa akin. Basta I just want to see her again. Never siyang naalis sa utak ko! Nakakalokaaaa!" I answered Anne.

"I'm happy that you're converted by that Karylle, unless it wasn't just your dream." And now I'm wearing this poker face. "But maybe, don't just waste your time, waiting and looking for her, when she's nowhere to be found. Malay mo kapag nagrest ka for a while, she'll just show up again." maybe Anne is right.

"But I just want to talk to her..."

"Just talk to her..." pag-uyam was on her tone. Nailang ako, but it was true.

"Maybe I just "can't talk to her". She's irresistible."

"Homaygaaad Vice! Shut up!"

Three months. Exactly three months. Maybe I should get over her, after she stole my virginity. Just kidding, but hey, she was my first. And what? Get over her? Ha! Big word.

On my way to this coffee shop near my condo, to have a break. I'm from a jog and I want to fill up my stomach.

After I ordered, agad na akong umupo sa vacant seat where I can see what's happening outside. This is my favourite spot though. I drank my coffee, and inilibot ang paningin ko sa paligid.

But one thing...I mean person caught my attention. Napatayo ako sa nakita. Sana hindi lang ako namamalikmata. Agad na akong lumabas ng shop at sinundan siya.

Please, sana siya nga.

"K! Karylle!" I called her name and held the lady's hand.

"Vice?"

To be continued...

Part 1 down! :)