Chapter 8: Mysteries 3.3

Third Person's POV

The class of Science was rather interesting, not only that the teacher was nice, it's also because you were watching a documentary about sweets, different kinds of sweets from different countries. It was so satisfying watching a cake being decorated, although you didn't know the point of this. Maybe the teacher wanted to slack?

Because after she played this documentary, she left as quickly as possible. You guessed that this was just a distraction for all of the students, You could say that the others were also enticed by the video, not one can be heard talking, just the sound of the hypnotizing background music that helped the documentary even more satisfying.

But for you, this was hardly a documentary, more like a 'Try Not To Get Satisfied Challenge'. But who cares, this was good.

{Ten Minutes Later}

The video ended, and much to your dismay you wanted to watch more at the same time you didn't. Some students that exchanged seats went back to their original seats, after another minute the teacher walked in, and told the class about a project. It was simple, really, you just have to submit a recipe of your favorite dessert, now you were beginning to doubt that this teacher was really doing her job to teach.

You thought other students noticed this as well, it's obvious because of the scowl expression on their face. Anyway you thought about your favorite dessert, you were drooling just thinking about it. An idea popped into your head and made you smiled in delight.

"Maybe I'll ask Chris to make me (Favorite Dessert) later for dinner." You thought out loud while grinning.

"You know, Princess. You'll get diabetes if you eat too much sweets, you know." The alien from funky planet has returned.

"And you'll be dropped out if you keep skipping classes." You sighed. "You've been running off to somewhere else these past days, where were you going? Moreover, what were you doing?"

"Eh? I was just bored of these classes. And I had nothing else to do!" He whined.

He's hiding something.... You thought as you eyed him suspiciously.

Other students started heading out while others were still packing their things. It was finally time for you to go home. And you were in the also-packing-group, and delayed your trip to go home.

You were so eager to finally go home, anything that was related to food was always your motivation. You swore that you could've almost tasted the taste of (Favorite Dessert) at your mouth. Once your were done packing, you gave yourself an reassuring nod before searching for the wondering boy A. K. A. Khalil.

Maybe he already went to the limo? You thought to yourself as you made your way to the door of your classroom.

On your way out, spotted only a few students wandering around the halls. It may be because it's already time to go home, it was getting late after all.

You didn't bother much and headed towards the exit of the school building. Halfway through the halls, you felt your wrist getting pulled back. You stopped on your tracks and looked at the cause of you stopping.

You turned around and saw a familiar face, a flustered one at that, looking away. You were confused, why would he stop you? Perhaps he needs something? 

You held your bag in front of you while turning your direction at him.

"Do you need something from me, Ashton?" you furrowed your brows slightly.

"N-Not me! The principal!" He crossed his arms. "Besides, why would I need anything from a klutz like you!" Then puffed his cheeks.

You furrowed your brows and walked towards the Principal's Office  without saying a word to Ashton.