Chapter 2: A Pervertish Bear Boy

Morning came, and your were awakened by the sunlight passing through the transparent windows, or you were half awake I should say, just like your daily morning routine, you kissed Khalil's soft lips before getting up....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Wait what?!!

"That was a nice wake up call, Love." You fully opened your eyes and saw a strange boy laying next to you with a smirk plastered on his face.

YOUR FIRST KISS WAS OFFICIALLY STOLEN!!!!!

You blushed furiously and pushed him away, squealing. You wondered who he was and how did he get into your house. He fell on the floor with a loud 'thud'. Then he got back up, rubbing his head.

You now got a better view at his appearance, he had some sort of robotic ears, bright blue eyes, golden locks, fair white skin, and he wore a magenta T-shirt, covered by a black coat. He closely resembled Khalil..... Wait! Khalil!!

Where was he?!!

Ignoring the strange boy, you frantically searched for you beloved bear. While searching, you didn't notice a pair of amused eyes just watching you. Finally, you gave up and glared at the boy.

"Who are you?!!" You stated in high voice.

"Ouch," he made a fake hurt motion with his hands. "Afterall those memories I gave you and you don't remember me? It hurts you know?" he said in quivering voice.

You just raised your eyebrow at him, expecting a serious answer.

"Nah... Just kidding, I thought you would've figured it right now. I'm Khalil." He smirked.

Your eyes widened, you can't believe it. This was your bear? Your precious cinnamon roll? You walked to him slowly and poked his cheek. He seemed confused but returned to his smirk.

"I'm totally dreaming...." You said, massaging your head.

"You're not." He said.

"Yes I am. Any moment now, I would wake up and will see Khalil's cute and loving face." You closed your eyes and waited for a few moments to open them.

When you open them, you saw the boy's face only centimeters from yours, you blushed and stepped backward.

"Do you see Khalil's cute and loving face now?" He smirked again.

"YOU'RE NOT KHALIL!! YOU'RE NOT REAL!!" you shrieked.

"Course I am. Want me to prove it?" As he say those words, he took steps closer to you.

He neared his face to yours and was attempting to kiss you. But you were saved by the sounds of footsteps coming closer to your room.

He scrambled away and hid under your bed. At the exact moment, Chris came barging the door wide open. She ran towards you, grabbed your wrists and inspected your body for any injuries.

After inspecting, she looked at you and removed her grip from your wrists.

"Milady, why were you shouting so early in the morning?" She questioned.

You didn't know whether to lie or not. You would sound crazy if you told her that your bear became a human pervert and tried to kiss you, so you went for your first plan.

"I was dreaming. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.." You told her plainly.

After assuring that you were really OK, she left your room and went back to her chores. Forgetting the pervert under your bed, you laid down on it.

Sighing, you didn't actually know what will you do with your life.

You heard a grunt behind you, and because you were laying down, he sat next to you while his head was resting on his arm. This time you tried to be calm and collected.

"Please don't lie. Now let me ask you again, who are you?" You said while he was still staring at you.

"I am your bear, milady. I was given by your parents to you when they left, they said that I should be able to comfort you in replace for their absence." He said.

You made up your mind and said, "I believe you.."

◽◻⬜◻◽◻⬜◻◽◻⬜◻◽

I'm so sorry it was short....

But I'm really struggling to write this story, don't worry Christmas is near...

I hope you understand my situation and continue to read my stories......

I think that will do.....

Ciao ~