Chapter 8: Mysteries 2.3

Author's Point of View

You didn't know whether to be shocked or thankful that it was her who shouted. You ignored it and went to your seat; you brought your notebook out and began writing out random stuffs...

You stopped for a moment and looked at Mandy, who gave you a smile in return........

What the-?!  You thought. What in the world is happening?!

You once again ignored her and wrote something random in your notebook to distract yourself for a moment.

"Hey!" You heard an all too familiar voice; you snapped your head to her direction and gave her a poker face. "What are you doing?" She said politely.

"I should be asking the same thing....." You narrowed your eyes at her. "What do you need from me?"

"Nothing, we just thought that you needed company." Mandy smiled, ever so sweetly.

"Of all years of bullying me, what made you do this kind of thing? Did someone hit all of your heads or is this your new method of bullying?" You told them and got back to writing.

"N-No! We're just being kind!" Tatiana tried to convince you, but of course you refused to listen. After hearing all those words from her yesterday, she thought that she could persuade you to listen to her?

For once, being a stalker gave you an advantage for your situation. You just looked at them one more time and sighed loudly, you could clearly sense that they were annoyed by your action.

Why would they talk to me, if it's obvious that they doesn't like me? You thought.

"...... Ok... Now would you be kind enough to go back to your seats." You smiled.

You saw Mandy gritting her teeth while Tatiana clenched her fists, and the third girl....... just followed them? You never really knew what was the third girl's name, she wasn't talking to you and was always going with Mandy.

A couple of minutes later, you saw Khalil entering the classroom and sat on his seat. He seemed to be catching his breath, but it wasn't that obvious.

"What took you so long?!" You scolded him.

"What's this~ ? Did you miss me, Princess?" He smiled in a mischievous way.

"Did you hear a part of my sentence that said 'I missed you'? If not then you know my answer." You sighed. "And what were you doing in such an early time?"

"Nothing much." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's just say that, your 'nothing' took you almost an hour to get here." You sarcastically said and at the same time rolling your eyes.

He just chuckled and was about to say something, but choose to close his mouth. You raised an eyebrow in confusion but continued on what you were doing.

Khalil's Point of View

I saw what they did, I saw how their expressions changed. They're definitely up to something, I clenched my fists while watching my Princess peacefully doing.......... random stuffs?
My face contorted into a 'WTH are you doing?' one, as I peeked into her notebook.

"What?!" She yelled slightly.

"What the heck are you doing?" I saw a sun drawn on the corner of the paper, some random lines drawn in an abstract way and some words on the center. I tried to read the words but she covered it with her arm.