chapter 13

The first thing I felt was a wave of migraine hit me. It felts as if someone was tearing my head apart.

I blinked and tried to adjust my vision to the dim light. I looked around. Where was I?

I was in some strange place. Walls surrounded me from four sides. The place was dark, with only a little sourse of light coming from the upper wall.

This doesn't look like sea. I was on the ground. I remembered all of the events from earlier.

Diabella!

Where was she? Was she alright? Did the foolish creatures capture her too. Perhaps I'm the only one here. I hoped I was.

I looked down too make sure what I remembered was right. My tail has turned into one of those.. Legs as they humans named it. I tried to move my feat and the feeling was strange too me.

I looked to my left and that's when I noticed the hypnotized looking man staring at me. I leat out a deep breath, what was going to happen now?

The man soon snapped out of his daze realising I'm finally awake. He gasped quickly and ran off the room.

Were all humans this strange? Perhaps the man was expecting I'd eat him in the spot?

Not that I mind of course.

I felt my teeth itch. I realised I haven't properly eaten. I needed something too feed on. More like someone too feed on.

A loud sound made me quickly turn towards it. I saw a man stand in front of me.

Not just a man,  but an attractive one. I have seen plenty of beautiful male's but this one won't compare.

His face had  looked as if it was sculped into perfection. His eye's were  dark, almost black. I wondered if I could cut myself with his cheekbones. His lean shoulders and hard chest made me wonder if he was  some type of God.

The human being stared at me with an unknown emotion in his eyes. He looked me up and down seamlessly as if inspecting me.

He made a step towards me,  and kneeled down too my level.

"Can you speak?" his deep rough voice echoed.

Speak? Was the creature expecting me to speak too him? I wasn't going too say a word too them. Whatever reason they took me for. I shall not help them accomplish.

I looked him straight in the eye's staying silent. "Well?" he asked impatiently.

I raised an eyebrow at him. Didn't he take my silence as a sign of no?

He furrowed his brows, and sighed taking his head into his hand's. Without another word the man got up and left the strange territory.