chapter 1

I'd sing my song calling the sailors to join me. And they would. They'd jump.off their boats and swim with me after I promised them their wildest desires. Then take them to the depths with me where I'd feed on them.

I pushed my head up breathing in the oxygen. The weather was stormy.It has been this way for a straight month. I wasn't complaining because loved storm. It was the reason behind it that I didn't like. This place has always been one of my favorites. The rock's middle of the ocean where I could stare all day watching the sky.I could stay here forever.

I thought how it would be if I was a human. How would my life be. Perhaps I would have died since I won't imagine my life without sea. My thoughts were interrupted when Diabella my youngest sister swam towards me.

This place was mine. It was the only place where I could be alone. But my sisters figured it out after being interested in where am I disappearing.

"The sunrise is beautiful isn't it?" her melodic voice spoke.

"It is" I answered not tearing my glance away from the sky.

"what has been bothering you" she finally asked me after.a minute of silence

"Nothing" I answered shortly.

"Amara is it a vision?"  she whispered after a minute."What did you see this time?" she questioned me. I shook my head turning my head towards her.

" It is nothing I told you already. I have no means to speaking to anybody right now." I spoke quite harshly.

But she paid no attention to my tone.
"Amara I know something isn't right.  The waves haven't had any rest for a month straight.The moon won't come full. Our hunger won't pass. You can't hide this forever!" she exclaimed in annoyance.

She is smart for a child her age. But that wasn't good in this case.

"Diabella stop this nonsense. I am elder for what you shall not speak to me in that manner" I raised my voice my temper getting the best of me.

She sighed but still continued."what if something has happened?  What if.."she stopped talking when I looked her in the eyes. She immediately looked down not wanting to upset me even more.

I may have been too rude considering she's only fourteen year's of age but that won't stop me from proving my point. She is too childish, naive. She doesn't know when is it the time to close her mouth. She won't stop talking and that is a big disadvantage.

I want the best for her. She shall understand the importance of her word's. Humans tortured Sirens, the one's who where to naive to understand. They would use them to find gold, money or other things that had value to humans.

And if she doesn't shut her mouth. Her kindness which is totall stupidity will kill her.

"You are of age to understand what can be said and what not" I stated.

"sister but I didn't say anything shameful" she said softly.

"It is not about Shame Diabella. You shall understand that your big mouth and constant bickering will get you in trouble" I answered.

The waves started to get stronger making us hit the rocks. The sky momentarily turned dark grey. Something wasn't right. A storm was coming. But not a regular one.

"something isn't right" I whispered to myself but I'm sure Diabella heard me judging by the feared look on her young face.

"I'm afraid" she said lowly reaching out for my hand. I took her hand and squeezed it lightly.

"don't be" I said looking up." The sea is our home it will never harm us"

" I am afraid that something will happen to you" she whispered.

"what could happen to me" I raised an eyebrow. I know she must feel something. She never is so tense.

"That I don't know. I just happeen to have a bad feeling" 

"Don't worry about it" I answered.

Another wave hit us sending us straight to the rocks.

"Come on Diabella" I said.

She nodded as both of us went underwater.

................................

Thank you for reading the 1 chapter. I hope you liked it. I have plans for the story so make sure to leave a comment.

Enjoy..