You see Jungkook starting to get angry with his friend's comment. He suddenly grabs your wrist violently and makes you face him.
"You are mine Y/N, so don't try to flirt with other guys or else you'll get a punishment," Jungkook gives you a peck on the lips, making you blush.
"Wow, I like your style Jeon Jungkook," Suga gives his friend a thumbs up.
"You wait here babe, I have to greet my guests," Jungkook leads you to a table to sit with his friends then he walks away.

You sit between RM and V.

"Want a drink? My name is Jin by the way," you see a tall guy in front of you with wide shoulders and handsome of course.
"Oh nice to meet you Jin and sure, thanks," you smile at him.
"No problem, I'll get you your drink," he says in reply and you nod.

Your eyes start to look around the house, trying to find Hans and Hana, but they're not here yet.
"What are you looking for?" you see the guy with a pale face talking to you.
"I'm just looking for my friends, but I think they didn't arrive yet," you frown.
"Just wait a bit, you look too worried. Oh yeah, I'm Suga," he says with a cold face.
"Yeah, maybe my friends are still on their way, and it's nice to meet you Suga," you bow to him.
"Here's your drink Y/N," Jin hands you a glass of red wine.
"Ah, thanks," you reply.
"Yah, look at him, our maknae has grown up so much," V said.

You're confused by what V is talking about, so you just sit there.
"Try to control your emotions Y/N," V pats you on your shoulder.

You feel even more confused and decide to speak up before you tare yourself apart trying to figure it out.
"What are you talking about? Why should I control my emotions?" you ask him, waiting for an explanation.
"Look over there, your boy," V points his finger towards a corner of the house.

You see Jungkook with a girl, he's holding her waist and they're whispering to each other. You see the girl kiss his cheek. Suddenly your body starts shaking, feeling angry towards him, you keep thinking. Just a few hours ago, he kissed you and even just now, he had said that you were his girl, but now he's flirting with another girl? You clench your hands and glare at Jungkook.
"Y/N, what's wrong? You okay?" RM's voice brings you back to the real world.
"Yeah, I'm absolutely fine," you reply with an angry tone.
"Are you sure, you look jealous and seriously angry," RM smirks at your reaction towards the scene.
"What? Me? Jealous? What's there to be jealous about? He's not my boyfriend, he's just a perverted playboy jerk," you mumble and drink your wine till there is no more left in the glass.

(RM could see your jealousy quite clearly, he just chuckles at your reaction and he smirks as his plan is becoming a success. You try to calm down, try to hide your anger, but you hear someone calling your name.)

"Y/N,"
You turn around and see Hana and Hans waving at you. You stand up waving back, before hugging your friends.
"Why were you late? I was waiting for you two for so long," you pout.
"I'm sorry, the traffic was insane," Hana hugs you.
"These are my friends, Hana and Hans," you introduce your friends to Jungkook's friends.
"It's nice to meet you all," Hana says as she and Hans bow to the group of males.
They bowed back.
"See you guys later, I'll be going with my friends now," you bow before leaving.
You sit at another table with Hana and Hans.
"Y/N, you're so lucky! You get to be around seven super hot guys, I'm so jealous..." Hana looks so happy.
"What? Super hot guys? They're bastards!" you smirk.
Hana laughs hearing your words.
"You look so beautiful tonight Y/N," Hans said with a soft smile.
"Thanks Hans, you look super handsome, I like your outfit," you winked.
"Wanna dance with me, beautiful lady?" Hans offers his hand.
"With pleasure sir, who wouldn't want to dance with a handsome man?" You take his hand.
"I'm sorry Hana, I think you'll need to find a different man to dance with, I'm taking this one," you stick your tongue out, teasing her.
"Go ahead, he's all yours, I'll find a more handsome man to dance with," Hana replies.

All three of you laugh. You walk to the middle of the room, reaching the dance floor. You put your hands behind Hans's neck, his hands snake around your waist. Then both of you start moving, Hans keeps staring at you, caressing your back. You feel relaxed by his touch.

The Other Side of The Room
Jungkook walks back to his friend, but doesn't find you there.
"Hyung, where is Y/N," he asks, not seeing you where he had left you.
"Jungkook, I don't  think it's a game anymore, it's war," Jimin points his finger towards you and Hans.

Jungkook watches you on the dance floor with another guy, his hands on your waist and your hands around his neck. Jungkook is now pissed off.
"I'm done with this bullshit. She wants to act this way, she'll have to pay the price with a punishment," he clenches his hands and walks onto the dance floor.
"It's war now, I think Jungkook has truly fallen in love with this one. I've never seen him looks so angry, at least not like this," Jimin said.
"Yes, he really is in love with her," J-Hope replies.