Part 2

I watch as he picks up one of the tea cups, take a sip and sets it down while his eyes never leave the book. Watching him do this for a bit is fun but I get up to take a drink of my tea. Once again I'm on the rim I take a sip and go to sit up but the cup moves and I fall in. Looking up the giant has my cup, I go to say something but slip and fall back in. Before I could resurface I feel myself slip into his mouth. I don't have the time to say anything nor panic before his tongue pushes me into his teeth and then slosh me around. It quickly coats me in saliva, his tongue then prods me like it cant figure out what I am. I start slipping into the back of his throat and I tried grabbing hold of something but fail I begin to think this really is the end and thrash around because I dont want to die like this when Im suddenly shoved to the front of his mouth then his tongue presses me to the roof of his mouth. I feel a tug at the back of his throat and start thrashing about again.

"G-lck"

The tea disappears but thankfully I'm not swallowed. His tongue slightly moves underneath of me again and with the tea/ saliva pretty much gone it sets in and I feel hot tears escaping my eyes. My mind is kind of blank at the moment from the adrenalin coursing through me and the shock. His tongue gently pushes me against his front teeth this time. I feel his mouth open and two fingers pinch my sides. He slowly pulls me out and in the same process suck off the excess saliva: like you would a candy. I can't open my eyes because they are still coated with saliva nor do I truly want too. The cold air mixes with his hot breath causing me to shiver quite uncontrollably and maybe the aftershock has something to do with that.

"Did I... Did I hurt you?"

While his voice is filled with remorse I just know his eyes would show nothing if I was looking at them, Ive come to terms that no emotion is going to show there. I'm not hurt I don't think, so I shake my head no. He just holds me between his fingers for so long I finally wipe away the saliva from my face and open my eyes. His eyes are shut and he has this look of sadness and pain expressed on it. Did it hurt him too? I don't understand.

***

After a while he sets me on his thigh but still won't let go. I'm getting worried but I don't know what to do. He finally wraps his hand around me and we head to the bathroom, he turns on the sink and gets the stuff needed but then he leaves for a bit. I know he'll come back so I undress myself this time not wanting to cause any more problems. I just finished getting my pants off when he returns with the same shirt from the night before in hand. He sets it down next to my now folded clothes; he then very carefully picks me up. The same routine as the other night but he's distracted now.

After he's done cleaning me up I put the shirt on myself. We head to his room but instead of putting me on the nightstand he put me on the bed then turned around and started to take off his shirt. I quickly turn around worrying about being decent and all. I hear him stop changing so I turn around. He still has a distance look in his eyes and I'm getting worried because I don't know what to do. He picks me up and slips into bed he then turns on his side and tucks me in to bed right next to him. I can hear his heartbeat pumping right next to me and feel the heat radiating off of his chest. It was so relaxing and after the whole incident today I felt completely worn out

***

I felt a breeze brush my face and I shot straight up. I'm outside and not just outside anywhere but by the looks of it its the same clearing from the other night. I tried to figure out how I got here but came up short.

Why I am a here? Why did the giant leave me here? It was him? He must have felt like he couldn't protect me maybe after the incident? No that can't be it I didnt get hurt, but maybe... Oh I don't know! I have a hard time believing it's because he almost ate me though. I mean he didn't so it's ok. Well I guess I'll just have to go ask him! He probably thinks I don't know where he lives but I didn't almost get hypothermia staring outside not to figure that out. I look up at the mountains near where I live and for the first time I see them in true awe, because over one of the ridges I know a giant lives there. Figuring he's probably watching to make sure I didn't get hurt before I woke up I played confuse which wasn't hard in my case seeing as I still cant figure out why he let me go so I head in the direction of my home.