"Sylina? What is the meaning of this?" Notch leg her get up.

It was just then I realized how Notch was technically a king. He lived in a castle, had soldiers, his wife was called the Queen. Except, he was like the king of all kings, he didn't have a specific kingdom rather than all the kingdoms.

Wait a minute-

Does that mean Echo is the Princess of all Princess'? I scrunched my nose up at the thought. I could never imagine her wearing a dress, same for Ace.

Donnie, sure and I could kind of see Quinn in one- But not those two.

I keep forgetting the residents are pretty much royalty.

Besides Merl, of course.

Poor Merl..

Sylina's news snapped me out of my daze.

"We just received word from the Leader of the Rebels,"

That got everyone's attention.

"He states they will be back tomorrow in even larger numbers, to be stronger and faster than before." Sylina kept a straight face, but I could see her gritting her teeth. She hid it well by keeping her voice monotone.

"Does Ichabod know of this?" He asked. I noticed how he called him by his real name. Nobody ever did that except for Griffin.

With a curt nod, Sylina continued, "Yes, he's already regrouping us and forming battle plans. He's the one that sent me to you." Notch paced back and forth, taking in each word with a nod.

"Very well, thank you, Sylina. You are dismissed." She gave a short bow of the head again ran out, in a hurry, as expected. It was weird hearing Notch be so formal. Even Jeb and Steve seemed to have lost their mood to joke around.

"Why? What are they planning to get out of this? Are they really planning a revolution now?" Jeb sat down on the nearest chair and clutched his head. Ace went to sit next to him and put her hand on his arm.

"They're not here for a revolution." We all jumped and snapped our heads towards the doorway past Notch, the one that led to the dining hall. Griffin stood there, more calm than he had sounded in the meeting, despite the date.

"What?" Steve raised his eyebrow.

"They're not revolution," He repeated, making sure we all heard. "They want something."

"Like what? Gold? Diamonds?! If that'll stop this childish war then I'll give it to them. This isn't worth the injuries and what could lead to lives being lost." Notch grumbled, settling his hat back on his head.

"Not that, they want something much more valuable." Griffin stepped forward so he was standing in front of Notch, yet still looking at us. It was weird, Notch was taller than Griffin- despite both of them being tall- yet Griffin was much more intimidating. It made me wonder if he even tried to be. "Something that is in this very room." His eyes scanned all of us. Going from Ace at the table, to Remeer standing at the middle of the wall with Sav, all the way down to Merlin and stopping at me. "The Mark Of the Nether." I silently gulped as he said that. My necklace was hidden under my hoodie, I had started doing that ever since I found out the star used to belong to Steve. That is, of course, only if the book was true.

"The Mark of the-what? What even-Oh.." Jeb narrowed his eyes before looking to the brothers, finally understanding. Steve stiffened and Notch turned to him, not happy.

"I thought you got rid of that thing." His voice was rushed and quiet, however not quiet enough to keep us from hearing.

"I did!" Steve insisted. "It's been gone from millennia, eons even! I gave i-" He stopped, realizing we were listening. "I threw it away." He corrected.