who's your daddy?

Start from the beginning

 You looked down at your outfit and looked back up at Monroe, "I always dress like this, suh

You looked down at your outfit and looked back up at Monroe, "I always dress like this, suh." "That's exactly the point," Amour added, taking your maroon colored hair into her hands, letting it slide through her fingers, "They couldn't take their eyes off of you even if they tried— especially Mr. Powers."

You glanced over at the boys once more and saw Keith practically drooling over the sight of you, causing you to slyly smirk

You glanced over at the boys once more and saw Keith practically drooling over the sight of you, causing you to slyly smirk. You had to admit that Keith was a sexy, chocolate sex god, but you weren't the easy type. You were challenging, and any man who wanted you had to put up a fight to have you and keep you. Keith was known to stick his dick into practically everything with a vagina in between its legs, and that was a major turn off to you. He was one of the biggest players in town, aside from the rest of his friends, and you'd be damned if you were played by some city boy.

"Girl, you're over here talkin' about how Keith looks at me? I see the way Algee be checkin' you out," you winked at Amour, causing her to blush excessively. "Shut up, he ain't even my type," Amour bluffed, causing you and Monroe to roll your eyes. "Yeah, mhm. You know damn well you'd let that boy fuck your whole life up," Monroe teased, flicking her tongue at Amour which made her blush even harder.
"Quit!" she semi-yelled, pushing Monroe's shoulder as you laughed.

The first bell to head to your first period classes rung before you guys could continue your conversation. You blew a raspberry as you adjusted the Michael Kors mini backpack you had on your shoulders. "Lets get to steppin'. Ion' need Mr. Maxwell tryna' give me anotha' damn detention fa' bein' late, ya' hur' me?" you chuckled, letting your Bronx slang spill out of your mouth. You and your girls walked down the hallway together swiftly, leaving Keith, Algee, Woody, Bryshere, Elijah, and Luke to stare at the three of you as you guys strutted towards your classroom.

"They so damn bad, y'all. I need to hit that," Luke emphasized, licking his lips as he watched the three girls' backsides intensively. "Back up, yo, Monroe's definitely going to be my next victim. May just have to keep her," Bryshere smirked, rubbing his hands together like Birdman, causing all the boys to laugh and dap him up. Algee shook his head slowly as he kept his eyes on Amour, "Amour just needs to stop fuckin' playin'. She know damn well she want me, but she be frontin' like a motherfucker every time she's around her little friends. I'll change her life."