"Making note of this." he stated with his eyes glued to the screen.

He continued typing not taking a break. "Okay well, I'm going to go get my bag from the gym," I said walking away from him and out the door.

I couldn't believe I'd known who Misty was all along. I had barely had a proper conversation with her but she seemed really nice. I couldn't imagine why she would take drugs. She just didn't seem like the type. I was almost certain her prick of a boyfriend was behind it all. I would have to find out who the low dog was. I sighed as I pushed open the gym door with one hand. I was so tired and done with how emotionally overwhelming the day had been. A student nearly overdosing on the drug we were trying to prevent from spreading definitely put more pressure on us to solve the case.

I froze instantly as I opened the gym doors.

Agent Turner and Agent Cassie were in there but...they weren't working.

They were standing in the middle of the room and...they were making out.

Like, full on and heavy.

I let out a tiny gasp as my hand flew over my mouth in an instant. Luckily, they hadn't noticed me open the door as they continued their 'activity' so I quickly shut the door in complete shock.

I stood behind the closed door still covering my mouth in a state of complete surprise and confusion.

Oh my god.

"Did you get your bag?" a voice asked behind me. I turned in fright to see Eric who I hadn't even heard approach.

"Uhh, I-it...yeah" I answered not knowing what to say.

He looked at me confused. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Fine." I tried to say as casually as I could even though I was still freaked out from what I'd just witnessed.

He stared at me for a few seconds suspiciously. "Okay," he finally said still staring at me in suspicion. But after a moment, he cleared his throat, seemingly shrugging off my weird behavior. "I spoke to Captain after your call this morning and he agreed that we need to step things up with this mission. Tonight we're going to the school to bug every single room. We are going to have full surveillance of everything that happens there."

I raised my eyebrows in interest and nodded my head, listening attentively. "Uh, just us?" I asked.

"Agent Cassie and Turner as well." he answered.

Great.

"Anyway, we meet back here at 6:00pm to leave. Think you can make it?" he asked as he made eye contact with me.

I let my eyes drift to the floor as I didn't know how to look at him after what I'd just witnessed. I was worried he would be able to look in my eyes and see that something was up. "Sure, I'll be there," I answered determinedly. I tried to forget about what I'd just witnessed with Cassie and Turner and focus on how important this case was. Bugging the school would help us a lot. We were going to start to get to the bottom of things.

When I came back to RUA, they were all already there. We started getting ready and putting away security cameras and other devices in our backpacks that I had no idea what were used for. We left Headquarters at 6:30 and got all got into a van. Turner went into the front seat leaving Eric, Cassie and me in the back. We were all dressed in black with backpacks on. Typical spy wear. I had my hair tied up and was wearing black boots, along with Cassie, staring out the window who almost was wearing the identical. Except she had an RUA badge and...

"Uh, Cassie?" I asked in a worried voice. She turned to me. "Why do you have a gun?" I asked

"Just in case," she answered simply.