I held the spy device for a moment longer as I let the silence of the small room bring my peace for a moment. I almost didn't want to leave and go back into that chaotic hallway. I placed my spy device back in my bag. I rested my head on the door for a moment. Things were starting to get really serious. I had to get a move on. I couldn't waste any more time, people's lives were really at risk now.

I finally opened the door walking quickly out of the closet. I was so consumed with everything that was happening that I didn't even look where I was going. I almost bumped into someone. I looked up to see Brad. He looked down at me. "Twice already huh?" he asked smirking.

"Sorry about that." I apologized before walking off. He didn't seem to be in the same mood as everyone else, almost like he didn't care that a student almost died here. It made me start to believe even more that he could have had something to do with NT. I dismissed the suspicion and continued walking away from him.

"Hey, we're going to art now, you coming?" Tasha asked as I approached her.

"Sure," I said walking off with them. Whoever was behind these drugs needed to be stopped, before it was too late.

The rest of the day dragged on with me going to all my classes and not paying any attention. People started to talk and laugh again with their friends but many people were still quieter than usual after hearing about the student. All I could do was hope that the news had scared them enough to stop them from taking NT.

After school that day, I got into the limo and made my way back to RUA.

I entered Headquarters with Agent Turner following behind me. We walked quickly into the elevator and made our way underground. When the elevator door opened we headed towards Eric's office. I opened the door to see he was already in there, sitting at his desk looking at documents. Cassie was sitting on a chair in the corner drinking coffee. Eric looked up when he saw me enter.

"What did you guys find out?" I asked.

"She's in a stable condition, she's going to be fine but regarding why she took the drugs and how she got them is still unknown. She's going to be interview by the police tomorrow." Eric informed.

"Uh, Cassie can I speak to you regarding that Afghanistan mission?" Turner asked.

Cassie nodded standing up and throwing her coffee cup in the bin. He opened the door for her as she walked out, him following closely behind before shutting the door again.

I turned back around to Eric and walked over to his desk. "What is that?" I asked pointing at the papers.

"It's the girls file: Misty Stevens" he read from it. I walked around the desk until I was on his side. I looked at the file and then at the photo that was attached with a paperclip in the corner.

"What a second..." I muttered grabbing the photo. "I know her," I stared at the familiar face. "I bumped into her in the halls last week. She was crying."

Eric looked at me in interest from the new information. I looked eyes with him for a moment until I realized he was waiting for me to further elaborate.

"Well, I asked her what was wrong and she said it was nothing, just her boyfriend being a jerk," I answered before realizing. "You, you don't think she was crying because her boyfriend was pressuring her to take the drug do you?" I asked as the thought struck me.

"It would make sense," Eric said as he opened his laptop and started typing.

"I guess she listened to him," I said grimly as I watched him continue to type. "What are you doing?" I asked, moving closer to him to see his screen.