"Bey" Tyra says with disappointment.

"I know, I just hope Austin doesn't start anything"

"Well if he does I'll beat his ass, nobody messes with my BB"

We laugh and continue finishing up the food. Within the next 30 minutes my house is filled with people. Kids running all over the place, women in the kitchen and living room, and the men watching the game in the back. I'm currently in the kitchen with Gwyn, Chelle, Tyra, and Gabby when the doorbell rings.

"Y'all are crazy" I laugh while heading to answer the door. Once I open the door I immediately regret not looking through the peephole first.

"Hey Bey" Austin happily greets me.

"Hey, the men are in the back watching the game, the foods in the kitchen, have fun" I say about to walk away but Austin grabs my hand.

"Wait" I take my hand out of his and then he notices my belly. "Your pregnant?" He shockingly asks.

Before I could respond Shawn enters the foyer.

"Hey man glad you could make it" he says while shaking Austin's hand.

"Me too" he replied.

"Well we're watching the game in the back, follow me"

I close the door and head back into the kitchen with worry all over my face.

"What's wrong?" Chelle asks.

"Austin is here" before any of them could respond I changed the subject.

It's a couple of hours later and the party has started dying down. I'm in the kitchen starting to clean up when my mom and Gloria enters the kitchen.

"Bey were about to head home, it's getting late and us old women can't keep up." Miss Gloria says.

"Okay, thank y'all for coming" I say hugging both of them. As they are about to leave out I remember something. "Mom, dads not leaving with you?"

"No he didn't want to leave now because he wanted to finish watching the game, get on my damn nerves. So Gloria is just going to drop me off." I just laugh.

After that everybody started to one by one clear out. Right now it's only me, Michaela, her boyfriend, Austin, and Shawn left. Nahla is upstairs sleep.

While cleaning the kitchen, Shawn and Austin walk in laughing about something and I internally roll my eyes.

"Babe thanks for the party, it was amazing" Shawn says while giving me a kiss.

"Your welcome" I respond.

"I'm about to go to the bathroom right quick." Shawn announces leaving me and Austin in the kitchen alone.

"So how far along are you?" Austin asks trying to make conversation.

"Why?" I sharply respond.

He holds his hands up. "I just wanted to know, no need to get snappy." He chuckles.

"Austin what are you doing here? What do you want?" I ask annoyed by this whole situation.

"I want you to stop lying. Stop lying about what happened and stop lying about the feelings you have for me"

"I don't have any feelings for you" I frustratingly yell.

"That's not what it was looking like that night. I wonder if you have told your precious little Shawn about what happened?" He questions.

"Told me what?" Shawn questions while walking in the kitchen.

Oh shit. I look at Austin begging him not to say anything.

Austin starts laughing. "You haven't told him have you?"

"Told me what? Bey what's going on?" Shawn asks.

"Nothing baby" I reassure him. "Austin is just drunk and is about to head home."

"Your still lying Bey. Either you tell him now or I will"

"Tell me what?" Shawn yells now frustrated.

I sigh, this is not how I wanted this to happen. Here goes nothing.

"Um babe don't get mad, but when you were in the hospital I had Austin over to just hang out and we accidentally ended up-" before I could finish Austin interrupted me.

"She kissed me" he says.

"What? Your lying." I stare at him with so much anger, I turn back to Shawn who is looking at me with so much hurt. "Babe he's lying, he kissed me, you have to believe me" I say while trying to reach out to him.

"Don't touch me Bey" he says while backing up from me.

"See this could have been avoided if you told him from the jump. Wonder how he is going to feel when he knows we slept together" Austin says with an evil smirk.

"That's bullshit you know we didn't sleep together" I spit out while tears begin to fill me eyes.

"Is it? Man now I know why you don't want to let her go, pussy tigh-" before Austin could finish his sentence Shawn grabbed him by his neck, slammed him into the wall, where he began choking him.

"You fucking slept with my girl?" Shawn asked while he continued to choke him. I could see Austin changing colors and I knew if Shawn didn't stop him now he would kill him.

"Shawn baby stop please. John!" I yell for Michaela's boyfriend with tears running down my face. John frantically runs into the kitchen with Michaela behind him. "Stop him" I tell pointing to Shawn.

"C'mon Shawn stop your going to kill him" John says while trying to calm him down.

"I don't give a fuck" Shawn yells.

"Bey what's going on?" Michaela asks. I ignore her.

"Yes you do, think about Nahla" John responds.

Hearing Nahla's name he finally lets Austin go. Austin drops to the floor holding his neck and gasping for air.

"Get the fuck out of my house" Shawn tells Austin, who wastes no time running up out of here.

Shawn leans over and grips the counter as he tries to calm down. I slowly approach him.

"Babe" I say while reaching out to grab his arm.

"Don't fucking touch me." He yells getting out of my reach. "You had this nigga all up in my house, smiling in my damn face. Are you fucking serious Beyoncé?" He questions while yelling at me. I just stand there crying. "You don't got shit to say huh? Your fucking pathetic" he says while grabbing his keys and leaving the kitchen.

"Shawn where are you going?" I yell after him. He turns around and looks at me with so much hate, I could feel my heart breaking. He then proceeds to leave the house.

I fall to the floor and begin hysterically crying as Michaela try's to comfort me.