Chapter 14

Bey POV

We're sitting in this office waiting for Shawn's physical therapist to come in. I just finished stuffing my face and have the itis so I'm laying on the bed instead of Shawn. He's mad but he'll get over it.

"Where is this doctor at? We've been sitting here for 30 minutes" I say aggravated.

Shawn chuckles. "Their probably with another patient"

"Well they need to hurry up I'm sleepy"

As soon as I finish the doctor walks in and it's a woman who is very pretty might I add.

"Hello I'm Dr. Brown" she says.

"I'm Shawn and this is my girlfriend Beyoncé"

She shakes Shawn's hand while just giving me a fake ass smile. Okayyyy.

"Sorry I'm late my session with my last patient ran over. So Shawn-"

"Mr. Carter" I correct her while Shawn just shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Carter it says here in your file that you were in a coma for about six months and need to get the nerves working back fully in your legs."

"That's correct, its better now but there's still times when my leg just falls asleep or loses feeling out of nowhere"

"Okay I'm just going to check a few things" Dr. Brown says as she heads over to feel on Shawn's legs. "Do you work out a lot?" She asks.

"Uhm I used to" Shawn answers confusingly.

"I can tell, you have very nice calf muscles, I love that" she says with a chuckle.

I raise my eyebrow while looking at her. She is blatantly flirting like I'm not right here.

"Okay so I can definitely feel the tenderness of your muscles but it's nothing I can't fix" she says looking at Shawn with glossy eyes.

Yeah. No. Shawn's going to need another doctor because hell no.

"So your going to have to come in tomorrow for one more pre check up and then after that for the next month were just going to be doing some acupuncture, leg exercises, and massage therapy to get everything back to normal"

"Sounds like a plan" Shawn says while nodding his head.

"So we will meet every Wednesday at 10 for an hour. When you head out front just set everything up with the receptionist."

"Alright thanks Dr. Brown"

"Just call me Logan and no problem, I'm really looking forward to working with you" she says while shaking his hand and seductively looking at him. Shawn clears his throats and removes his hand. "You have a nice day"

"You mean y'all have a nice day" I say addressing the fact that she is acting like I'm not here.

"Excuse me?" She questions.

"I am sitting right here you know"

"That's great. Bye" she says while walking out the door.

This bitch is bold.

"I'm ready to go" I tell Shawn with an attitude while making my way out the door to the car.

I don't wait for Shawn to make his appointment and head straight to the car. I'm mad as hell that this women was so bold to openly flirt with Shawn knowing we're together and also his dumbass just sat there and didn't say anything.

Shawn gets in the car and I make my way to Miss. Sheila house to pick Nahla up.

"What's wrong with you?" Shawn asks sensing my attitude.

"So you weren't going to say anything to Laura about her just flirting with you right in front of my face?"

"Her name is Logan"

"Oh so you remembered" I condescindigly ask.

"Bey quit being childish. I'm not worried about her or any other female you know why? Because I have the baddest, most intelligent, honest, and sexiest woman carrying my child who I happen to love to death."

I smile but also frown at the honest part seeing as how I still haven't told him about Austin yet.

"I'm sorry for freaking out, I know you would never do anything to intentionally hurt me. But I don't trust her and will be keeping an eye out"

He laughs at me. We ride in silence and I think that now is the best time to bring up the Austin situation.

"Babe?" I call.

"Yeah" he says giving me his full attention.

"I have to tell you something"

"Okay" he says waiting for me to finish.

I take a deep breath and prepare myself for what I'm about to tell him.

"So while you were in a coma I was hanging out with Austin for a while and one night he-" Shawn's ringing cellphone interrupts me.

"Hold that thought babe" he says while answering his phone. Once he was done with the call he turns back to me. "So what were you saying?"

"Uh you know what never mind" I say taking the phone call interrupting me the first time as a sign I shouldn't tell him right now.

"You sure?"

"Positive" I say with a smile.

We continue our way to go pick Nahla up. I hope this doesn't bite me in the ass.