Chapter 15

Bey POV

"Nahla come get your toys out of this living room, I'm not going to tell you again!" I yell.

It's the day of Shawn's party and the guest should be arriving any minute. I'm really nervous because last I checked Austin is still coming, and I have yet to tell Shawn about what happened. Hopefully Austin will be on his best behavior and not start anything.

"Sorry mommy" Nahla says as she enters the room and begins picking up her toys.

"Where's your father?" I ask.

"He's upstairs getting dressed"

"Okay. When your done cleaning up I left you a snack in the kitchen, and make sure you eat at the table" I tell her as I head upstairs.

Upon entering my room I see Shawn in nothing but his boxers putting on lotion. I bit my lip at the sight of him, this pregnancy makes me horny 24/7.

"No Bey" Shawn says once he looks over at me staring at him.

"Baby" I whine. "Come on just a little quickie?" I ask.

"Nope we don't have time. Now go get in the shower" he smacks my butt while walking to the closet.

Pouting I make my way into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I lotion up then head to the closet, naked to pick out my outfit.

As I look through my clothes I can feel Shawn burning a hole through my back. To tease him more I bend over to pick up some pants.

"You just can't take no for an answer huh?" Shawn asks while grabbing me by my waist from behind.

I stand up and slightly moan at his hard on pressing against my butt. "What are you talking about?" I giggle.

Not responding Shawn begins attacking my lips, he picks me up and slams me onto the wall. Not waisting anytime he begins rubbing on me.

"Stop teasing" I moan.

Shawn chuckles. Right as he is about to put the tip in, somebody begins banging on the door.

"Daddy Uncle Ty and Aunt Tyra are here" Nahla yells.

"Bey get your nasty ass off Shawn and come downstairs" I hear Tyra say.

Shawn laughs while I'm pissed.

"We'll finish this tonight" he says while pecking my lips and letting me down.

He finishes getting dressed and heads out the room while I finally decide on an outfit to put on. After doing something with my hair and applying some light makeup I head downstairs.

"You look so pretty babe and look at my little niece" Tyra says while rubbing my belly.

I'm really starting to show, so if you couldn't tell I was pregnant before you can now.

"Thanks" I reply dryly.

"Aww is the little baby mad I interrupted dick me down time" Tyra says while pinching my cheeks.

"Move" I laugh while swatting her hand away. "Come help me in the kitchen"

"Babe me and Ty are about to head to the back to watch the game" Shawn tells me.

"Okay babe"

"Daddy can I come with you?" Nahla asks, she loves basketball.

"Yeah come on"

"So did you tell him about Austin?" Tyra questions as we finish up all the food.

I sigh. "No, I really tried to tell him yesterday but I couldn't"