The practice run

You sprinted down the dark vast hallway trying to find a way out. You jumped a little as you could hear foot steps and honks at the beginning of the hall way. You scurried to the end of the hall. 'Damn it!' You thought it was a dead end. The honks got louder. "Honk"

   Frantically you tried to find something to defend your self but there was nothing. "HONK!" 'Fuck! What would karkitty do?' You thought as you shook from fear. Then there was no sound. The stomping feet had stopped. You took a very cautious step towards were the sound had stopped.

You tried to feel around. Thinking there was nothing you took a deep breath. Then Gamzee's face popped out of no were. "HeY LiL SiS WaNnA PlAy?" He growled as he tackled you to the ground. Holding your wrist so your hands could not move. The smile in his face grew as his eyes widened. You screamed.  The hall lights turned on.

    " YOU WERE TO SLOW." Karkats
voice said as you saw him leaning on a door frame stoping his  watch that had been keeping track of how long it would take for you to get taken down by gamzee. " Dang it!" You giggled sadly as Gamzee had let go of your wrist and sat on your hips. " DoNt WoRrY. OnE DaY yOuLl GeT iT SiS." Gamzee said as he moved his hair out of his face. "Why is this so hard!" You banged your hands on the ground.

    " THIS! HARD? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN WHAT GAMZEE IS REALLY LIKE WHEN HE GOS SOBER? LIGHTS WONT STOP HIM FROM RIPPING YOU LIMB TO LIMB." Karkat walked over to you and sat by your head. Gamzee still on your hips. "Ugh whyyyyyyyyyy!" You groan as your put your hand on your face.

   "HeY (y/N) aNd KaRkAt WaNnA gO aNd GeT sOmE fOoD lAtEr?" Gamzee looks at you and then at karkat. " I'm ok with that what about you Karkitty?"  You smiled at him knowing he hates that name. " 1 DONT CALL ME THAT! 2NO NOT REALLY I JUST WANNA GO HOME AND WATCH SOME MOVIES." Karkat gets up and starts walking away. "WELP IM GOONG. BYE LOSERS!" You looked at gamzee as he gets off your hips and helps you up.

    " Well looks like it's just me and you going!" You jumped up and gave him hug. " Thanks for helping me up and sorry that you have to do this every other day. You know Karkat he has to make sure that we all know what to do!"

   " It'S fInE. pLuSe I gEt To HaNg OuT wItH mY SiS!" He smiled at you. " so what time do you wanna meet up for this thing?"  "4:50?" Gamzee offered as you two started to walk off together. "sure good for me! What should I wear?" " A dReSs?" He looked at you as you saw a slight tint of indigo on his cheeks.  " So this is a date then?" You blushed a little at the thought.

   " YeAh sUrE A DaTe." He blushed a light indigo  on his cheeks. " ok I'll see you there!" You gave him a last hug as you walked off to you house.