First Kiss

Anakin: You were going to see the council when Anakin walked past. You started to blush and so did he. With your head down to hide that you were blushing you kept walking. "(Y/N)?" Anakin said. You hummed your response. You turned a round to face him. "Just kiss me already." you said. Your kiss was very passionate. "Finally you kissed me Ani." you said. "Don't call me that!" he said. Then he blushed.

Obi-Wan: You were on your first date. You were strolling around the Jedi Temple when you looked at him. He seemed nervous. "What's wrong, Knight in Shining Armor?" you asked. "Um...uh." he stuttered. "Well, spit it out," you said. "Willyoukissme?" he asked
"I'm sorry say that again? Slower this time, please." you said. "Will...you...kiss...me?"he asked. " One: normal speed would have been nice. Two: yes!" you said. You totally forgot you had to meet with the council until Master Windu  found you kissing Obi-Wan. "Kenobi, (Y/L/N!," he said. "Shoot," Obi-Wan whispered. "Yes, Master Windu?" Obi-Wan asked. "Don't let me stop you," Master Windu said with a smile. Once again, you kissed with a lot of passion.

Luke: You had just destroyed the second Death Star. Luke, upset about his father, was standing in one of the ewok's huts. You knocked on the side of the doorway. He turned to see it was you. "You alright?" you asked. "Perfect," he said with a fake smile. "Luke, don't lie to me," you said. "It's about your father, isn't it?" you asked. "Yeah," he said with a sigh. "Short-Stuff?" he asked. "Yes, Blondie?" you asked. "Okay, one: don't call me Blondie. Two: will you kiss me?" he asked.
"You don't know how long I've been hoping you would ask me," you said. His kiss was yours and his very first kiss.

Han: Han and the Leia were arguing. You were getting annoyed about their constant bickering. "Could you two shut up?!" you hissed. Leia narrowed her eyes at Han and walked off furiously. You smacked him on the back of his head. "Can't you two act civilized for once?" you asked Han. "If you want me to I'll try, but it is going to be impossible, just so you know. But..." he was cut off by you kissing him."God, Princess Know-It-All," he said in between kisses.

Kylo: First, Finn had gone rogue, now the girl from Jakku escapes. "Ugh! Could this day get any worse?" he said,filled with anger. "What's wrong, Starrynight?" you asked. "First the stormtrooper, now the girl!" he said. You smiled slightly and shook your head. "What?" he asked. "Nothing," you said "Sunshine, what is it?" he asked, grinning. You chuckled lightly. He raised an eyebrow. "Fine," you said. He smiled a victory smile. "Don't be so hateful for once," you said. To his surprise, you kissed him.