Chapter 1

I guess it's fair to say I live a pretty good life. Having three of your brothers in the Janoskians makes life a bit more fun. And as there becoming more and more famous I sort of get pushed to the side but they always try and make time for me.

Well let me introduce myself. My names Amelia brooks yes brooks as in Beau, Jai and Luke brooks typically known as 3/5 of the Janoskians. I am 15 and have green eyes blonde hair which falls just below my waist. I'm small in height which is always used against me. I don't have the perfect figure of a body I would say that it's a normal shaped body. I'm very conscious of the way I look. But then who isn’t.

However I get bullied badly at school the names the words and the typical bitches that think using me and hurting me because will get them closer to my brothers it never really works but they try. However my brothers are really overprotective and I don't get much freedom. I mean I don't mind hanging out with my brothers, it would just be nice to be able to go out with my friends and not be spied on.

Well this is my life and I guess it's fair to say it's not as easy or normal as everyone thinks.

First ever fanfic so I hope you enjoy :).