3.

Amana Lincoln was never a morning person. There was something about getting your head into reality after hours of being in contact with the dreamland your conscience weaved for you that she hated passionately. Or perhaps it was the unfortunate fate that played with the goodness of her 'good morning'.

And that morning of her one month anniversary with Anna Rae Walker was met with no less than her usual grudge towards dawn. In fact, she was probably more angry than usual towards that particular morning. And all the anger was radiating across Rae's bedroom as Amana started searching for her purple off the shoulder top as she pulled her boot cut jeans up her slender legs. Pulling her platinum blonde hair in a tight messy bun, she began to pull the comforter of her lover's bed and found her top there, entangled with Rae's own crop top. She was so busy disentangling the fate of the two tops that she didn't notice Rae enter the room with a bed - in - breakfast set up.

So, when Rae cleared her throat, it was safe to say that Amana got scared. She squealed for a second and then marked Rae standing by the doorstep with a beautiful breakfast set up in her hand. The brunette's eyes were scanning all over the room, noting all the mess her girlfriend has created to find her clothes from yesterday. And then, they landed on Amana's sea blue orbs which were loaded with two things: guilt and coldness.

"What's all this, Boo Berry?" Rae asked, referring to Amana's nickname that was given by Rae in memory of their first encounter.

Amana looked down. "Nothing. I was just searching for my clothes." She shrugged.

"And your phone?" Rae raised her left hand to show it. Amana's eyes widened.

"Your shoes?" Rae kicked the last shelf of her drawer and it opened, dropping her sneakers before falling off the drawer.

"Your necklace? Your coat? Your toilet kit? What about those? Do you want them too?" her voice heightened. "Why don't you take them all, huh? Why don't you just take everything and RUN OFF RIGHT NOW?!"

Anna Rae Walker slammed her fist against the door and sunk to the ground, her burning eyes now punching holes into Amana's frightened mind.

"I am not going anywhere! What's wrong with you?" Amana said as she took a few calculative steps towards her.

"You were going to leave, weren't you? You were going to leave her!" the brunette spoke, but her voice was no more high - pitched. It was deep, husky and dark; a tone Amana had never before heard from her sweet girlfriend.

Amana leaned in front of her red faced girlfriend and whispered softly, "Leave who, Rae? Leave who? I'm not leaving you or anybody. I love you, Anna Rae Walker."

Rae looked into those blue orbs and said, "Don't call me that. I'm your Rae. You love Rae. Not Anna Rae Walker."

Amana rolled her eyes at her strict condition. It was one of the first things she had said to Amana as soon as they had started dating. She told that Anna was her official name and Rae was what she wanted her loved ones to call her by. That's what she told, but Amana felt that there may be something more to it than that. She didn't mind it, though. Because what's in a name? It's merely something to be called by. Not a soul bearing phenomenon, is it? Or that's what Amana thought. She could be totally wrong, but how could she know?

"Okay, Rae. I love you, Rae. You know that. I'm not going anywhere," she said, her voice dripping with sincerity.

After a long silence and a little kiss to the forehead by Amana, Rae relaxed. "I love you too, Boo Berry. I'm sorry I overreacted. It's just that you showed me a glimpse of the Amana I saw one month before who was hell bent on commitment and wanted to run as soon as she got back to her senses."