"Friendly rivals." Jungkook shrugged.

"Geez, just make up already and do a collaboration!" I said, making hand motions and sound effects as I did so.

"Nah, we're fine." Hobi reassured. "Anyways, I'm not good with geography, so I don't really remember where that ramen shop is.." he glanced at different directions, his ice cream in hand.

"Well, you did mention that it was by the welcome sign." I reminded. "It's close."

"Yuna, you're such a responsible daughter! It warms my heart. Are you an only child?" he asked curiously. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jungkook steal my a sneaky glance.

"Glad you asked that." I breathed out, shrugging and swallowing the last bit of my cone. I looked down on my wrist and stared at my friendship bracelet, something I made for me and Jungkook.

"Believe it or not, I'm not an only child." I replied. "I have an older sister."

Hobi's eyes widened, and he inched closer, his mouth agape. "Wah? Really?! Why haven't I seen her when I was in your house? How old is she? Are you two close?" he continued bombarding me questions.

"She studies in Seoul." I answered. "She's a senior, and no, we're not close."

Before he even got to ask, I held up a hand, making me continue. "When I was a kid, I was always with my Grandma. I basically grew up with her. I slept at her house, she took care of me.. growing up, she taught me how to play the piano.."

"But when she passed away two years ago, her house was demolished. My parents didn't give enough money to keep it. They sent my sister to Seoul to live with my aunt so she could be the breadwinner. I was left here. But I'm not complaining."

"Yuna.." Hobi trailed off, a frown on his face. It looked so unnatural on him I felt so guilty after talking about my childhood.

"If there's something I don't want to see right now, it's you frowning, Hobi. Lighten up." I tiptoed and placed two fingers on the edge of his lips, curling it into a smile. "It's like the sun not being able to give light."

He smiled, but it was faint. "I'm sorry anyways. And.. wow! New things on my bucketlist; see and hear Yuna play the piano!"

"She's pretty good." Jungkook grinned. "She used to always ramble on and on about pieces and notes and keys."

Thinking about my childhood again, I missed my grandma even more. She was the one that encouraged me to be a musician. To always reach for my dreams. She was the one that taught me to always help other people, to make them happy..

She was that type of person. She was helpful. She was kind. I always wanted to be like her.

I shook my head and forced a smile. "Psh. It's not like I used to sleepwalk all the way to your house!"

Jungkook turned his head. "Hey!"

"I just noticed.." Hobi started, his gaze on our hands. "Are those friendship bracelets? How adorable! Ah! My hearteu."

"Yeah. I'm the considerate one in this friendship so go figure who made them." I joked, playfully glaring at Jungkook.

Hobi laughed. "Both of you are so adorable! Wah, if only we were the same age." he moved his hands closer as if he wanted to pinch our cheeks.

Jungkook lowered his head, then looked up at me. "Yuna, your shoes are basically dying. Why not get new ones? Like mine." he started cutting shapes, obviously showing off.

"I'm not as wealthy as you, Jeon Jungkook." I rolled my eyes and started walking in a way so that I could see my shoes. Now that he mentioned it, it did look like crap. The bottom part was going to fall of any sooner.