Brendon Says So

Would you guys want a Brendon Urie teacher fic? Not edited btw

     I woke for the first time in my new home. I smiled and opened my curtains to bring in light. This is the life I've always dreamed of. I walked over to my dresser, where I remember a speaker was. I looked at my phone and it was 9:56 am. I started the shower and went to pick out an outfit. The only thing I had that wasn't band related for shirts was a few things.

I picked out black leggings, a plain white t shirt and black vans. I got in the shower and started to think. How long could I keep up this act? I'd obviously have to tell them soon, but now that I acted like I didn't know it was too late. They were good people and it hadn't even been 24 hours, but I lied already. I got out of the shower, got ready, and put on my clothes.

     I walked down the stairs to here someone singing. It was tempting to join in since he was singing End Of All Things but I couldn't blow my cover. I bounded down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. "Who likes pancakes?" He yelled loudly, thinking we weren't in the same room. "We're right here." Sarah groaned as she walked into the room, still in pajamas.

     "Hello to you too, wife." He said turning the stove off and getting plates. "But where is the new ball of sunshine?" He asked as he turned around with two plates of pancakes. "Here ya go." He said, handing over my plate and then Sarah's. We both sat down and he sat down after, sitting across from me.

     "I didn't know how much you wanted, so you can eat it all and more or you don't have to eat it all." He told me awkwardly. "And if you don't finish it, I'm sure he'll finish it for you." Sarah said, eating some of her food. I laughed and smiled at her. "Thanks for the breakfast, Brendon. And Sarah for the encouragement." I said jokingly. "We're here for ya." Sarah said, elbowing me.

     The food Brendon made for me would be the perfect amount, for old me. I don't eat much at all anymore.

     "Okay, let's talk plans." Sarah said excitedly. "Before you meet people and all we want you to be as comfortable as possible. So first, I say we go shopping for clothes and then we go shopping for your room. But we won't decorate until tomorrow." Sarah planned. "Don't scare the girl, Sarah." Brendon said and took his plate to the kitchen sink.

     I ate half of my food and looked around awkwardly, anywhere but their faces. "Done?" Brendon says, standing over me happy as usual. "Oh, yeah." I said about to get my plate, but he moved faster. "I got it." He said picking up mine and Sarah's plate. "Thanks." I told him, following to help him with the dishes, which he actually let me do.

     "You actually don't have to thank me much. I just do things to be nice." He says as we finish up. "Okay!" He yells loudly. "Let's get ready to go shopping." He sings oddly. "I'm crazy, I know." He laughs as we both walk up the stairs. "No, a genius." I tell him. He nods and walks left to the room he shares with Sarah, as I walk right to mine.

I did a second brush, put stuff in my purse, and went back downstairs to drink some water. I waited in the kitchen for them to come downstairs by scrolling on my phone. As it chimed with a message Brendon walked towards me, stealing my phone. "Kelsey has a boyfriend!" He yelled laughing. "Oh is it Ryder? He is my best friend." I tell him, reaching for my phone. "You're not getting it." He tells me holding it up. I'm just gonna have to do it the hard way.

     I tickle him until he falls to the floor. All he can do is squirm around so I show him mercy and stop. But while he was breathless I grabbed my phone and sat on the couch.

Ryden's Ryder: how's the new life Kelster

Kelster: a life. Miss me????

Ryden's Ryder: I couldn't even fall asleep last night

Kelster: Ryder Christian Fray! If you don't take a nap right now and call me back when you're done I will never talk to you again!

Ryden's Ryder: okay! Okay! Bye Kelsey

Kelster: BYEEEEEEE

     "Ready?" Sarah asked me, holding the keys. "Yeah I'm ready to go." I said, laughing to myself. When Brendon walked in, Sarah threw the keys to him and we were on our way. For the ride to the mall I put in my headphones and blasted Pierce The Veil's Selfish Machines.

     As we walked in we stopped and they let me look around. "Where first?" Brendon asked me. I smirked and immediately spotted Forever 21. "I'm on my way." I said and ran to the store. If only I could go to Hot Topic. Brendon chased after me and Sarah calmly walked behind us. I bet she wished she didn't know us.
———————————————————

     Once we got home I put my stuff down in my room and put everything up. I bought a few jackets, dresses, skirts, jeans, and shirts from Forever 21. I didn't want to get much but they made me. Second I went to Hot Topic and got some shirts. And lastly to their surprise, I went to Sears so we could pre order stuff for my room, and find a specific brand of jeans that I love.

I walked back downstairs and saw a pizza on the table and sat down as they did. "Do you like pizza?" Sarah asked me. I actually don't like pizza but I will still eat it. "Yeah, it's great!" I lied and grabbed a slice. I didn't want to hurt them or anything. They were only trying to learn what I liked.

"Okay. Tomorrow while your room is getting decorated by Brendon and Zack who volunteered I'm taking you to the book store." She said excitedly. I squealed of excitement and hugged her.

"I saw all the books you had and could tell you want a collection, so I really want to help you with that. Make a list of every book you've read and we are gonna hunt them down. The ones we can't find we can order online. And if they have different book covers for a series, we can buy both versions!" She said.

I started to tear up and hug both of them. "Why are you crying?" Brendon said scared. "I don't like when teenage girls cry, I see it a lot." He says. I laugh and wipe my tears. "You guys are just the best people I could've asked for. I couldn't have wished for better parents because you guys are the best." I tell them.

"Aw, kiddo. We love you, so thanks for being in our lives." Brendon said. "Now eat." He tells me. "Love you guys too." I say quietly.

---------------------------------------------

That's the chapter. I have to go so I'm not late for school. I love you guys so much and thank you for already 60 reads and 12 votes. It's crazy how amazing you all are. I know it's been a while, but it seems like everyday I'm getting new book ideas and having to plan out the book. And plus right now I'm planning a very interesting series, which won't be published on here sorry. Thanks for all the support. ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️❤️