Prologue

Prologue

00

Third Person's Point of View 

"Excuse me sir, Daegu boys!"

"What is your opinion about the latest boy group in town?"

"Sir care to share your thoughts?!"

"Sir Taehyung we would like to ask if you---"

"Sir Yoongi is it really true that.." 

Camera, Reporters, Sasaengs, Fansites everywhere. Taehyung and Yoongi shrug them off as they continue walking like the star that they are. They are surrounded by their body guards protecting them from any harm. 

"Is it true that you, Daegu boys, are scared of the new Boy Duo.. Busan Boys?!" 

That one question, that one freaking question is the most hated question that both Taehyung ang Yoongi despise. They both stared at each other talking using their gazes before answering the question that one reporter said.

"We? Scared?" Yoongi asked in his sarcastic tone as he smirks. "The Daegu boys isn't scared of anyone. Not a PD-Nim, Not a famous Boy group, Not a Sasaeng, Not a Girl group definitely not some Daegu Boys rip-off who came from Busan." Yoongi said proudly. 

"What is their name again? Busan Boys? Well goodluck to those rookie kids, Daegu boys are number one. Goodluck on getting some recognition." Taehyung said cockily before leaving the press hanging as he and Yoongi continue to walk.

Why do they hate Busan Boys that much? Oh well, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are their exes. So yeah, they wish them to choke.

---

A/N: Gonna write this story in English. I'm trying hard okay putangina nosebleedddddd. But I really want to explore my writing skills, pwe after 2 years of being on hiatus. So yeah gonna try to update this in English. Woot woot please support my first ever (that i'll try to finish) english and bts ff thank you so much. 

All Rights Reserved 2018 (c) Namjafan

Date Started: June 1, 2018

Date Ended: --- 

Disclaimer: This content/fanfiction does not reflect upon the author's and the idol's personality and beliefs. This piece is only for the sake of the satisfaction of the fans/readers of the persons involved. The contents are entirely FICTIONAL and there are no reality basis for this.