Chapter Twenty-seven: Courage and Wisdom

Zelda's shoulder and tried to hold back her tears, "I...I think he's gone, Zelda."

"No", Zelda said stubbornly. "We can still save him."

"When someone is not breathing, that's probably a sign they're dead", Ghirahim said matter-of-factly. "I would think that you, being the bearer of the Triforce of Wisdom, would understand that."

Zelda looked at Midna, "Do you remember when Ganondorf killed you, you were able to come back?"

"Yes", Midna said, "But that was because of the Light Spirits. The thing is they're still in bad condition."

"Lanayru and Ordona aren't. Perhaps if we summon them it could and combine their power and heal them and Link, like what had happened to you", Zelda retorted.

Ganondorf rolled his eyes, "Stop bickering over a dead body. Link is clearly dead, as you two might be in a few moments."

"We have to get out of here", Midna growled in exasperation. "Or else we're dead!"

Zelda ignored Midna's pleads, "Spirits of Light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world. Grant me the light to banish evil!"

There was a burst of light that made everyone in the room sheild their eyes. After a moment Zelda opened her eyes and got up with a dazed Midna by her side.

The four Light Spirits, Lanayru, Eldin, Ordona, and Faron hovered above Link. Ganondorf, Zant, and Ghirahim recovered from their shock that quickly turned to outrage. But they couldn't really do anything at the moment, due to the fact the power of the Light Spirits didn't effect them so great.

Link, who was laying on the ground, started to stir. He started to breathe and his eyes fluttered open. Slowly, he started to get back on his feet. Zelda took the opportunity and grabbed the Master Sword off the ground.

"Zelda, get over here!" Link gestured for her to come over to him. "I have an idea!"

In a matter of moments, Zelda was by Link's side. Zelda handed the Master Sword back to Link, "What did you have in mind?"

"Would you agree that two is better than one", Link asked.

"Most of the time", Zelda pondered. "Yes."

Link smirked, "Two pieces of the Triforce could work wonders, you know?"

"But it wouldn't complete the task at hand", Zelda explained.

"Here, take my hand", Link offered.

Zelda took Link's hand. As a result, their two pieces of the Triforce started to glow in unison. Ganondorf finally recovered enough to stand up to see what was happening.

"What is this madness", He screamed as Link and Zelda's pieces of the Triforce glowed.

Link and Zelda aimed their hands straight at Ganondorf. The Triforce pieces of Courage and Wisdom burned across their hands.

"This my friend", Link smirked at Ganondorf, "This is Hyrule."

And with that a burst of energy rocketed toward Ganondorf, Zant, and Ghirahim. As the smoke cleared, Link and Zelda saw no sign of Ganondorf or his allies.