"Since what?"

"Since my parents died." I whispered.

"I'm sorry, Paige. I shouldn't have asked about it."

"No. It's fine." I looked over the tickets again. Reading the air line name. There was only two tickets.

"Is it only us going? What about school? Are you're parents cool with just us going? Well probably since they gave you the tickets."

"Paige. It's fine. I have all of that covered. We can leave next weekend and my parents are going to go with us. They just need to buy a ticket when you decide."

"But I don't even know where I want to go." I said setting the tickets back in the box.

"You don't have to decide now but I need an answer before Wednesday." I pulled Theo on top of me without warning. I pulled his lips to mine.

"Thank you so much." I said and pecked his lips again.

"Anything for you. Now get ready. We have dinner reservations at 6."

"Where?" I demanded sitting up and pushing Theo down below me.

"Just a restaurant. Don't worry, you'll love it."

"And if I don't?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I'll make you love it. Now get ready. You have less than four hours to get ready." I quickly jumped off Theo and dashed towards the door. Nearly running into it as I tried to pry it open. I stumbled down the stairs, taking two at a time.

"Good bye, Gina!" I called as I passed by the kitchen on my way to the front door.

"Bye, dear." I heard her call as she continued to do whatever it was she was doing. As if on cue, Hailey came down the street. I looked at the time on my phone, telling me that it was 2:00 on the dot, the time I told her to pick me up.

I jumped in the car. "Drive. I need to get ready."

"For what?"

"I have a date. An actual date that Theo put together."

"A date?" She asked in disbelief.

"A date." I confirmed with a grin.

Finally something normal is happening in my life. Something that I can remember as a good time and look back and smile instead of frowning.

"Well then we have to make you look hot. Smoking hot."

"I don't have anything that is smoking hot." Hailey smirked.

"Don't worry. I have any dress you could possibly imagine." 

***

"Why do you have so many?" I asked while sifting through Hailey's dresses.

"I guess I just collected them over the years. Anyway, they are color organized. What color are you looking for."

"Well since its spring I would suggest a light color like blue or yellow."

"I don't really like any of those colors. How about white?" I asked pulling out a long white sun dress.

"White is fine but not that dress. You need something shor- WAIT! I have just the thing. It's silver and it would go perfectly with your complexion."

She left the closet on the look for a special dress. When she came back she was carrying a box. She knelt down and placed the box in front of her. When she lifted the lid I gasped.

Even though I only saw the corset part of the dress it already looked perfect for the date. It's brand new so please don't spill anything on it. She lifted the dress from the box so I could see the entire dress.