Victoria's Out of The Bag

Theo won the fight for that night. I know, shocker. Note the sarcasm.

I had gotten $250 from betting on Theo's fight. I plan on using it for my shopping trip with Hailey which is tonight.

I applied my lip gloss and smacked my lips together in the bathroom mirror. I fluffed my hair and smiled in the mirror.

I was excited for my shopping day with Hailey. She was on her way to Theo's house to pick me up.

I was officially living with Theo until Roe was out of the hospital. When I went back to my apartment to get my clothes, Chad wasn't there. There was a lot of broken things surrounding the house.

I was sure I was going to be blamed for those when Roe came back. But nothing is going to happen to me. I wont let it and neither will Theo. I just need to ask for his help first. I know he will help me.

I slid on my boots, when I heard the beep of a horn from Theo's driveway. I slipped my money from the fight into my jean pocket. I hurried down the stairs and stopped when I saw Theo sitting on the couch.

"Bye, Theo." Was all I said when I opened the front door to his house. I heard him say a goodbye when I shut the door.

I saw the red jeep sitting in the driveway and I rushed over. "Hey, Hailey." I said excitedly.

I wasn't really excited to go shopping. I was excited about spending the day with Hailey. I miss hanging out with her sometimes.

We made small talk on the way to the mall and listened to the radio.

The parking lot was almost filled but we got lucky with a parking spot in the back. I groaned and exited to car. We started our trek to the entrance of the mall.

The first store we went into was small. I immediately took a liking to the store. It had more of my style of clothes which was dark clothes so I don't draw attention to myself in school.

I left the store paying only about $50 on jeans and a few new shirts. "I'm hungry. Lets go get something to eat." Hailey suggested.

"Wait. Is there a phone store in here. I need to get a cell phone." I saw the disappointment in her eyes when she knew she couldn't eat just yet. "Just tell me where it's at and I'll be back. Get something to eat and find us a table." I said.

She agreed and pointed me in the direction of the phone shop.

I walked in and was greeted with a nerdy looking guy. "Hi, I'm Kaden. Can I help you with anything?" I nodded with a sigh of relief. I honestly have no idea what kind of phone to get.

"What do you need?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"I've never had a phone before. I would like a smart phone and a cheap plan." He nodded and walked us over to a shelf with different kind of phones.

"How many are on your plan?"

"Oh, uh- just me."

"Okay with these phones a plan for one would be about $25 a month. When you find one bring it to the counter and I'll help you set it up." He departed and helped another customer.

I scanned over the phones and tried to decide which on I'll like. I don't want a flashy new phone. Just a cheap one to buy for now.

I settle on a black IPhone 5s. I go up to the counter and wait for Kaden.

"Did you find one you like?" I nodded and handed him the phone. "Oh, good choice." After that he went on to explain how to use it and the different perks of the plan he set up for me.