12.

12. Aint No Father of Mine.

Cavian.....

"Blow turned state. I must have been sleep more than I thought. I dont remember getting on a plane or a long drive to get here. They had me at like a black site...for high level criminals. We have to go, its only a matter of time before they know he is dead and Im gone." Aaron said as he sat in the living room of the Suite spilling all the info to us. I cannot believe Blow a fucking rat.

"What yall in New York for anyways?" He asked. All of our heads dropped and Eric exhaled, "Little Bryce Dad is alive and some big ass cartel has him...."

He chuckle, "And who the fuck do you think yall are...the avengers. We arent those type of thugs. I think this is a mistake. We all arent going to make it out of --"

I stated, "We have came to that conclusion already. And what you mean We? You arent coming, you need to bathe, shower, and rest. You arent 100%." He rose up and sternly snapped, "I fucking just told you we because we are a team. I have so much anger in me I can probably kill men with my bare hands. Now what are we doing for weapons."

"The crate arrives in Harlem in about an hour. Ak's, 9s, assault rifles for Eric here. We have lots coming." Franklyn explained.

"And when is this going down?" He asked. I confessed, "Tomorrow Night."

He exhaled, "So tonight could be our last night alive and we are in a hotel room. Imma shower, get me some clothes from the shop downstairs. We are going out."

I urged, "No we need re--"

Vaughn spoke, "We will rest later. He is right. Plus, I saw on Instagram Nix is performig at club Truth...soo yeah we definitely need to go see that fine ass piece of chocolate!" I stared over at him and his eyes grew big. He just praised another nigga in front of me, I dont care if its a Rap God or not.

"Fine. Everybody get dress." I told them. Sammy added, "Oh and by the way Franklyn and I are engaged."

Aaron looked confused and said, "Come Again." Before we all started chuckling.

I went into the master suite and strip down to go shower. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stepped in and let the water drench me quickly. Hair and all. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The Logos Cartel isnt a joke in New York, and I know we cant bitch out now, but fuck this is serious. And for family Ill go against ISIS. It was a slight knock on the bathroom door and I stuck my head from around the curtain while I threw my wet hair back. It was Vaughn. He had water in his eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Im going to feel like its my fault if yall die--"

"Yo, he my brother too. And if all of those boys said they was going to go back to Miami...then it would be me and you. I got you." I assured him. He walked into the bathroom fully as I pulled the curtain back. He ripped off his shirt and said, "Like Aaron said...tonight could be our last night alive and if it is...I wanna feel alive with you." He got fully undressed and stepped into the shower with me. We looked into eachother eyes and I said, "Vaughn, if you having second thoughts then this dont have to happen."

"No, If he is alive. I have to know-now enough talking in more kissing." He said before smirking. I walked towards him his back and ass cheeks pressed against the glass and we started making out.

Franklyn...

"Franklyn, everyone is ready what are you doing on that damn laptop." Sammy asked me. I exhaled, "I am making sure these are the right cameras inside the warehouse where the Logos cartel is held." I heard quick footsteps and he leaned down and gasped.