11.

11. One Last Mission.

Vaughn|

"OUT right quick, livvy." He told her as I couldnt even believe the sight before my eyes. I gave this son of a bitch all of me and after that he goes and does this. I cant even wrap my mind around it all with my Dad phone call still going off in my head. He ran pass me and closed the door.

"V, im so--" I rose my hand and cut him off.

"Its cool. I was just coming to tell you that my Dad called me and he needs our help. He in New York...he doesnt have alot of time." I told him in a fake happy tone. He rubbed his face and said, "Vaughn it was about to be goodbye sex...thats all."

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK!! Call who you have to call and lets go. Im going to pack." I told him as I spun around to walk out and he grabbed my arm. I snatched away and warned him I would scream. I cannot believe he even did this...its like this is the first time he had ever let me down and thats including all the crazy shit he has going on. I stared into his eyes and said, "I cant believe you." I rushed out of the room and down the hall to mine. I slammed the door and slid down the door with tears running down my face.I covered my mouth to muffle any sounds so he wont know I was crying. This is exactly what I get because this was wrong from the fucking jump. Uncle or No Uncle, I felt-hell feel something for him.

Suddenly, I heard him snapping loud, "Franklyn, what the fuck? Dont move shoot me the fuck addresss." I paused my tears and rose up. As I opened the door he was rushing down the hall getting dress and didnt even notice me. Olivia started chuckling down the hall and I looked over at her. She stood there with her hair still in that ugly ass bun and her shirt hanging off her shoulder.

"That boy knows he is ride or die for his friends. That shit turns me on...fuckk my pussy got wet." She so bluntly said. I responded, "Sit under the faucet in the tub, because Im strictly dickly." As I close the door she stated, "Im even more hornier. I would love to share a dick with you...." I wiped my face of tears and tried to gather myself, but I couldnt. It was too much happening too fast.

Meanwhile.

Franklyn|

"Sammy, just calm the fuck down all is going to be alright. Sit the fuck down." I told him as he was limping around Carlos Panic room. He held his chest and said, "CB needs to hurry."

"could the cops leave first. He knows what he is doing. Give him a minute." I told him as if he didnt know. Sammy ran his fingers thru his hair and said, "Franklyn, if we get caught Ill do the time."

"What? We have done worst shit-"

"WE JUST FUCKING KILLED A LAWYER slash DEA Informant. We are going the fuck down if we are caught. Why couldnt we jump out a fucking window." He said like he didnt know we was 23 floors up. We have never been this close to being caught. The cops and shit is right outside the walls that surround us. Plus, I am going to be at the top of that suspect list. Sammy walked over and sat next to me on the bed and took a deeep breath.

He started chuckling. I stared over at him and laughed, "What the fuck is funny about this?"

He confessed, "Oh nothing. This situation is scary. I was just thinking back to the day we met."

"What?" I asked him. He sat up and said, "You was all im Franklyn and Im the smarter mofo in the world. You was so cute with your glasses on. Still hate that you got contacts."

"Damn, you like me since then?" I asked.

"Liked? I just thought you was cute. Then that drunken night happened and we fucked. Then, we went back to normal so it was like fuck will this ever happen?" He told me. I stared into his eyes and said, "Sammy, I want to let you know if they burst these walls down right now I wont be mad. Many people dream to have someone like you in there life. Someone who puts other before themselves. CB built the perfect team. You with your selflessness, himself with his unique skills, Your brother with his savy, Aaron with his out of the box--"