03.

03. Five Men Wont Work.

Vaughn|

I took a fresh breath of air as the hot water ran down my face and I closed my eyes. This was the best feeling I have felt since the craziness of last night. I cannot believe my Uncle is a Murderer. And to top it all off, they want me to join their little crew to break their boss out of jail. If this isnt straight out of a damn movie, I dont know what it is.

Luckily, he have given me the choice to go back to SoCal. I would be a liar if I said I wasnt considering it. I mean I didnt ask to come here and be mixed into all this. The only good thing about last night is CB wrapping his strong arms around me. He made me feel safe and protected away. I know its wrong to think of my uncle that way, but in the end I did like it. It felt great. When I woke this morning he was already gone out of my bed. Now I find myself with water running down my ass crack. I felt my thighs and little hairs was growing back.

I hate body hair, except on my head, chin, and pubic area. Any where else, is just ughhh. After showering I wrapped myself in a towel and stepped out. I walked over to the sink and opened it. I found his razor, but it wasnt any fresh ones. I bit my lip and just decided to just go to the store. I needed to grocery shop anyways. I need to take my mind off of all this nonsense. I walked out of his bathroom and thru his cologne smelling room and took a huge whiff. He smells so damn good. I was lowkey happy my bed smelled like him now.

I quickly got dressed in some grey shorts and a white long tee. I slid my feet into my Rihanna Puma Slides and grabbed my MCM bag to carry. I made sure I had my wallet and carkeys. I sent a text to him about the grocery store and asked did he want anything. I opened the door and headed out. As I crunk the car he replied to my text.

"Get some porkchops. Ill grill them out on the balcony."
     "I dont freaking eat meat."
"They aint for you, V."
     "OH Okay and thats it?"
"Get me some Magnum Condoms."
      "Any type of those will be good?"
"As long as its the gold pack."

My ass twitched and I threw my phone to the passenger seat and pulled off. I arrived to Wal-Mart Supermarket in about 25 minutes it was packed as hell. The entire fucking Miami was in here. Let me find out they giving away free shit. I stepped out the car and grabbed my bag and walked into the store. I was so mad I had to even go in the meat section. I quickly did that and found 4 packs of porkchops and threw them quickly into my buggy.

It took me anout an hour and half getting all my stuff for my strict diet. I am into some crazy eating. I got in line when I remembered about CB condoms. I mumbled, "Shit!" I looked around in the line and asked the nice old lady behind me to watch the buggy and that Ill be right back.*I ran thru the store like a madman and turned into the aisle and bumped right into a hard body and fell back on the floor. Hitting my head and all. I winced in pain and as my vision returned. My breath was taken away by the beauty of a man that stood before me.