4

Tori's POV

We rushing into camp and Clarke started barking order, "Tori start boiling some water, Wells get some cloth." I quickly rushed to get the water boiling.

When the water finished boiling I realized I had nothing to pick it up with, I tied my jacket around my waist and took off my shirt using it to carry the water to the top floor.

"Here" I said placing the water next to Clarke, "thanks" "use this as your cloth" I said handing her my torn shirt. She nodded and I walked off.

I sat by the fire outside playing with the sleeves of my jacket as guys around me stared at my body, uncomfortable would be an understatement. "Tori" I looked up and saw Bellamy walking over to me, "what's up" I asked looking back down. "Come with me" "where" "just come on."

He led me into his tent and threw me a girls shirt, I off my jacket so I could put on a shirt, "well someone's been having fun" I said as I pulled the shirt over my head. "have to keep myself entertained somehow" I shook my head and chuckled, "thanks for the shirt, I'll see you around" I said pulling my jacket back on. He nodded and I walked out being stopped by my brother, "what's going on between you and Bellamy" "huh" "he tried to protect you today, you saved his ass, you just walked out of his tent" I sighed and said, "nothing's going on, he has a sister too, he was just doing what he would want someone to do for Octavia, I saved his ass because I hate when people get hurt because of me, and I walked out  of his tent because he gave me a shirt." Caden sighed and said, "sorry, I'm just worried" "I'll be fine" he nodded and I kissed his cheek, "I'll see you later."

I woke up on the top floor of the dropship and groaned, everyone already had their tent, I was the only one who had to sleep in the dropship. I rubbed my face and turned to see Jasper, I sighed and said, "you'll get through this Jasp" he groaned and I shook my head.

I walked out of the drop ship only to be stopped by Bellamy, "what" I yawned while rubbing my face, he chuckled and said, "we're  going hunting, you in" I nodded and said, "let me get my knife."

I walked to where Bellamy was and Caden ran up to me, "where are you going" "hunting" "Tori-" "I'll be fine" "alright, well I have to go," I nodded and hugged him and watched as he left. "Where's he going" Murphy asked, "I don't know."

We walked through the forest in search of any food when I saw a boar, "guys" they all turned to me and I pointed to the boar, "sh, she's mine" Bellamy said crouching down. He was about to throw it when a twig snapped causing the boar to run, everyone ran after it except for Bellamy, Atom, and I. "Who the hell are you" Bellamy asked pulling his knife from the tree. "Charlotte" "I almost killed you. Why aren't you back at camp?" "Well, what with that guy who was dying, I just... I couldn't listen anymore." "There's Grounders out here. It's too dangerous for a little girl." "I'm not little." :Okay, then" Bellamy pulled out a knife and handed it to her, "but you can't hunt without a weapon, you ever kill something before." She shook her head and he said, "who knows, maybe you'll be good at it."

As we walked through the forest I walked next to Bellamy and said, "wow, Bellamy Blake actually has a heart" "ha ha, very funny" I chuckled and said, "no but really, you're good with kids" "well growing up with Octavia I guess I just learned to be good with kids." I smiled and then green fog started getting closer, "what the hell" Bellamy grabbed my hand and started running, "Come on! There are caves this way."

I sat in the cave messing with my jacket when Bellamy sat next to me and said, "you're always messing with that jacket" "it's just a habit" I said biting my lip as I pulled down my sleeves. He chuckled and said, "it's cute" I smiled and looked down. 

"No!" Bellamy and I shot up and ran over to Charlotte. "Hey, Charlotte, wake up" I said rubbing her arm, she sat up and said, "sorry" "does it happen often," Charlotte sighed in response and I pulled her into my arm rubbing her arm, "What are you scared of? You know what? It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you do about it." "But... I'm asleep." "Fears are fears. Slay your demons when you're awake, they won't be there to get you when you sleep." "Yeah, but... How?" "You can't afford to be weak. Down here, weakness is death, fear is death. Let me see that knife I gave you." Charlotte pulled out her knife and handed it to Bellamy. "Now, when you feel afraid, you hold tight to that knife and you say, 'screw you. I'm not afraid.'" Charlotte nodded and took the knife back, "screw you I'm not afraid" she look to Bellamy and he nodded, "screw you, I'm not afraid" she said again but more confident. "Slay your demons, kid. Then you'll be able to sleep."

After Charlotte went back to sleep, I sat against the wall and tried to fall asleep, "so how'd you get down here" I asked leaning back head back so it was on the wall. "What do you mean" "you're 23, so if you got arrest you would've been floated, so how'd you get on the dropship." He sighed and said, "if I tell you, you have to tell me how you got arrested" "deal." I sat up and little more and faced him. 

"I shot Jaha" my eyes widened and I took in a deep breath, "whoa" I breathed out, "you can't tell anyone" "I won't." "Your turn" "I think you already know though" I said looking down, "I do, but I believe there's never only one side to a story." I sighed and said, "a guard told Jaha that I was a prostitute, that stole from my 'customers'." I paused and rubbed my face before saying, "but that wasn't true at all, the truth was half of the guard raped me, then they found out I was stealing so they turned me in making up the story giving me the title as the Ark's biggest slut."

When I finished I turned to him and his eyes were wide he scooted over to me and pulled me into a hug, "I'm so sorry." I sighed and held onto him tighter not wanting to never go through that again.

Bellamy's POV

She's so strong, I mean there were 30 guys on the guard, that's 15 times. I clenched my jaw and bit my lip trying to calm down. I looked down and saw her sleeping letting out the tiniest snores, I smiled and kissed her forehead, she smiled in her sleep and curled closer to my body. I smiled and leaned back closing my eyes.

I felt movement when I woke up and groaned pulling Tori closer to my body, "the fog cleared" Charlotte said making me open my eyes. Tori slipped away from my grip and stood up, "let's go" she said throwing her long messy hair into a ponytail.

As we walked through the woods Tori walked ahead while I stayed back with Charlotte, "are you two dating" she asked, I shook my head and chuckled, "no" "but you like her" I sighed and then someone yelled, "come on."

The rest of the hunting group emerged from the trees and I ran up to them "Lost you in the stew. Where'd you go?" "Made it to a cave down there." There was a large groan and I immediately looked around. "What the hell was that" "I don't know" "where's Atom."

Tori's POV

I started looking around for Atom when I saw Caden with a little girl, "you have to go back to the village" "why" "because it's not safe out here anymore" "but I wanna" "I know, this is only for a little bit, please" "ok." Once the girl ran off I walked up to Caden, "who was that" Caden jumped and turned around, "Jesus Tori, you scared me." I raised an eyebrow and her sighed, "that's your niece, my daughter" my eyes widened and he said, "I was gonna tell you but her mom was recently taken and I'm still adjusting to single parenting and-" "hey, why don't you bring her to out camp, it'll be safer for her and you and I can help you with-" I trailed off, "Bailey" I smiled and said, "Bailey, I love it." He thought for a moment before saying, "yeah ok, I'll bring her to your camp tonight." I smiled and then I heard a scream.

I ran to where the scream came from not knowing if Caden was behind me. and froze, "son of a bitch, Atom" Bellamy ran up to Atom and I followed behind him, "Kill me. Kill me. Kill... me." My eyes widened and I turned around, "everyone back to camp" they nodded and I bent next to Atom, "I... can't... breathe." I looked at Bellamy who looked conflicted, Charlotte walked up from behind him and handed him his knife, "don't be afraid" "get back to camp Charlotte" she nodded and I turned back to Atom. "Tori" I turned around and Caden said, "get back to camp" I took in a large breath before running off.