20

Tori's POV

I limped through the forest looking for Finn and Bellamy, we somehow lost each other after the explosion. 

I sat by the river and started cleaning my wounds praying I wouldn't die from blood lose, "you" I turned around instinctively grabbing my sword, "I'm not here to hurt you, plus judging by your appearance you're in no condition to fight" I sighed and said, "what do you want" "I am the commander, I train nightblood, future commanders" "nightbloods" I asked remembering when Caden called me one. "Yes, and I'm here to take you for training, we'll tend your wounds, feed you-" "I'm in" I said standing up. She smiled at me and helped me walk.

1 weeks later

Bellamy's POV

I was talking to Octavia when I saw Liam, Caden, Dylan, and Kane talking, "you have to let us go out there please" "it's too dangerous, I can't lose you guys too" "I don't care about how dangerous it is, my sister's out there and I'm going." Liam yelled, I sighed and looked down, "hey, everything's gonna be fine" I shook my head and said, "if she wasn't in Mount Weather then the grounders already got to her." "She string Bellamy, she'll survive" Clarke said walking up to us, "now we have to pack before the grounders come" "let them come" "and risk losing more good people," I sighed and stood up brushing past Clarke.

Tori's POV

I sat in the tent laughing with Lexa, Gustus, and Fren, "come on, one more time, if I win then I get your sword" "fine, let's go" "yes."

We walked outside and I handed Fren my sword, I stood in front of Gustus with a smirk on my face, "you ready to go down beefcake" "in your dreams short stack." I charged him making him go to tackle me, I slid in between his legs making him trip. I jumped up and grabbed my sword from fren, when I turned around Gustus was running at me with his sword ready. I dodged a second too late getting a cut in the back, I took in a sharp breath and spun around blocking the strike I knew was coming. Gustus pushed me down till I was on my knee, I struggled to keep the sword up, before I knew it I was kicking Gustus's  feet from under him. He fell onto his back and I straddled him placing my sword to his throat. "Maybe you should be my guard" Lexa joked making me chuckled. I stood up and helped Gustus up, I looked at him with a smirk and he sighed, "fine, here" "yes" I took his sword and strike the air, "nice" I whispered. 

Bellamy's POV

"No way" I heard a kid mumbled from beside me, "what" "look" I saw as some girl was fighting a larger  man, "it's the guardian" "huh" "a bunch of kids will come here at night, we all see a girl keeping away anyone who tries to get to camp Jaha" my eyebrows cocked as I looked back to the girl.

Tori's POV

"Heda, someone wishes to speak with you" I started to stand up to leave but Lexa stopped me, "stay, I want you to be here." I nodded and sat back down.

"You're the one who burned 300 of my warriors alive." "You're the one who sent them there to kill us." "Do you have an answer for us, Clarke of the sky people" "I've come to make you an offer." "This is not a negotiation" "I can help you beat the Mountain Men." "Go on." "Hundreds of your people are trapped inside Mount Weather. Kept in cages. Their blood is used as medicine." "How do you know this?" "Because I saw them. My people are prisoners there, too. I was one of them." "Lies. No one escapes the mountain." "I did. With Anya. We fought our way out together." "Another lie. Anya died in the fire. You killed her." Indra, enough" I spat glaring at her. "She told me you were her second. I'm sure she'd want you to have this." "We don't know it's hers." "Anya was my mentor, before I was called to lead my people. Did she die well?" "Yes. By my side, trying to get a message to you." "What message?" "The only way to save both our people is if we join together." "Those who are about to die will say anything" "I said enough"I said louder making everyone cower back "I'm still waiting for an offer, Clarke." "The Mountain Men are turning your people into Reapers. I can turn them back." "Impossible." "I've done it. With Lincoln." "That traitor is the reason" "Inda!" "My village was slaughtered by your people." Indra, if you do not stop-" "enough, both of you.You say you can turn Reapers back into men?" "Yes" "Then prove it. Show me Lincoln."

As we walked to the dropship Indra pushed me with her shoulder, "you're more childish than my niece" I spat with a small laugh, "you're only acting tough because you're under the commander's protection" "wanna bet" she nodded and I said, "when we get back, we will battle to the death" she nodded again and I walked forward.

As we entered the top floor of the dropship I saw Octavia sobbing into Lincoln's chest, "kill them all" I pulled out my sword and turned around to face Indra, "not yet" "they lied Tori" I turned around and saw a taser on the ground I quickly picked it up and tossed it to Abby. She hit him in the chest electrocuting him, "again" she did it again and he woke up gasping. I let out a sigh of relief and then Lexa said, "let's go."

"Lincoln's recovery was... Impressive. No one's ever survived such a fate before." "It's not complicated, really. We just have to keep them alive long enough for the drug to leave their system. I know we can do the same for others." "You may have your truce." "Thank you" "I just need one thing in return." "Tell me." "Deliver me the one you call Finn. Our truce begins... with his death."

Clarke walked out and I turned to Lexa, "I know you do not aprove but it's justice, also, you will be the one to take his life" "Lexa-" "it will get you ready tto take over as commander." I ran after Clarke and said, "Clarke listen-" "Bubs" I nodded and she hugged me, "I thought-" "I'm right here" I heard her sigh and I pulled away "you can not let Finn out of that camp" "I won't" I nodded and then the gates opened, "please come in." I looked around and bit my lip, "Clarke-" "please, Bailey will want to see you" "I can't stay" "I know."

I walked in with Clarke and saw Bailey sitting on a log, I ran up to her and picked her up and spun her around, "I missed you Bails" "Tori" she squealed hugging me back. "Get off  my daughter" I heard a gun cock and slowly placed down Bailey. I turned around and said, "Cade, calm down" "Tori" I nodded and he pulled me into his arms, "where the hell were you, I mean, I know where but- how" "Lexa found me, she's been training me" he nodded and then I saw Dylan, Liam and my dad, "Dyl" he turned around and I threw myself into his arms, "Tori" he whispered, I just let out a sighed holding him tighter. When I pulled I away I hugged Liam, then my dad, "I thought you were dead" I said into his chest, "I'm right here."

"I have to go" I said pulling away from my dad, "Tori" "look, if I don't go they'll think I'm a traitor" "and if you do go everyone here will think you're a traitor" "I have to go" my dad shook his head and said, "we're your people, not them" "are you sure about that?"