2

Liam's POV

I walked into my dad's room and crossed my arms, "yes" he asked looking up at me, "why the hell can't I see Tori" "she's in-" "cut the crap, there was an exodus ship launched and now all of a sudden the no one can see anyone in the skybox" "calm down" no" "Li-" "was my sister in that exodus ship" he took in a deep breath a sighed, "you can't tell anyone" "you dick" I spat before walking out.

Tori's POV

I was talking to Monty and Jasper when Jasper turned around and said, "Ah, cool, a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer" "You mind" "Whoa" "Piss off Wells, he's with us" I said pulling Jasper away from Wells. "We're just trying to find out where we are" "We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?" "We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority." "Screw your father. What, you think you're in charge here, you and blondie over here" "Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now" I rolled my eyes and said, "why are you such  buzzkill" Clarke turned to me with a confused look on her face, "we've been on the ground all of 5 minutes and you already have a stick up your ass" "Tori-" "no, it's your father" her confused look changed to a hurt look, "oh I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings, get over it Clarke, we've all lost people, at least you got to say goodbye, no one else here did." "Shut up" "why, I'm just telling you the truth, isn't that what you want, the truth" "Tori, enough" Wells spat, "aw, the chancellor sticking up for his girlfriend, how cute" "I said enough" "I'll tell you when I've had enough" I said getting in his face. "Whoa, let's calm down" Jasper said trying to help the situation and I scoffed, "You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." Bellamy said pulling me away from Wells. I shrugged off his hand and Wells shook his head. "You're not listening. We all need to go." "Look at this, everybody... The Chancellor of Earth." "Think that's funny" "no" Murphy kicked Wells's ankle causing him to fall and said, "but that was" I chuckled and watched as Wells tried to stand.

I almost felt bad, but then again, I would never feel bad for him or Clarke, they got my parents floated, well my adoptive parents, but they were like my real family, I almost forgot about my real family completely because my adoptive parents were more my family then they were. 

Kids gathered in closer to watch the interactions between Wells and Murphy shouting thing like, "fight" or, "what ya gonna do now Wells." I watched and just as Murphy was about to attack Wells spacewalker jumped down and said, "kids got one leg, why don't you wait till it's a fair fight," I chuckled and shook my head, "hey spacewalker, rescue me next" Octavia said. I walked over to spacewalker and said, "so, how's Raven" he turned to me and his eyes lit up, "Tori" he engulfed me in a hugg and I laughed hugging him back, "I missed you" he mumbled into my hair, "I missed you too." When we pulled away I saw Octavia giving me the evil eye so I said, "well I'll see you later" he nodded and walked off.

I walked over to Octavia and she said, "you and him" "nope never, he's my best friends boyfriend so I've grown to love him as a brother" she nodded and said, "so as far as I'm concerned, fair game" she asked, I chuckled and said, "considering we may never get into contact with the Ark, go for it." She smirked and walked over to the group heading off to Mount Weather, which was where Finn was.

I sat in the dropship when I noticed my jacket was still on. I smiled knowing who force them to let me keep it. My brother gave me this jacket when I was 6, to any other person it would look like a worn out jean jacket but to me, it's so much more. My brother was never seen without this jacket until he gave it to me. He said as long as I have this jacket he'll always be with me. I messed with the sleeves of the jacket remembering all the good times I used to have with my brother.

"Caden stop" I squealed as he tickled me, "I'll stop if you give me the remote" I groaned and handed him the remote. He smirked and put on Teen Wolf, "I love you, I love you, I love you" I said attacking him in a hug, "yeah yeah" he said hugging me back. I laughed and then our dad walked in chuckled, "alright, Tori you staying the night" "no, Jared needs me to help in the engineering bay today" "Tomorrow?" "I'm gonna be helping Kelsey in the mechanic bay" "and fridays you help Abby in Medical, so saturday" "you got yourself a deal." He smiled and sat down next to me and we all watched Teen Wolf till I had to leave.

My thoughts were interrupted by yelling outside, I walked out and saw people taking off their wristbands, "Who's next" Bellamy called out. He turned around and when he saw me he smirked, "how bout you princess" "not happening" "come on free yourself" I rolled my eyes then Wells walked up, "What the hell are you doing?" "We're liberating ourselves. What does it look like?" "It looks like you're trying to get us all killed. The communication system is dead. These wristbands are all we got. Take them off, and the Ark will think we're dying, that it's not safe for them to follow." "that's the point, Chancellor. We can take care of ourselves, can't we?" A chorus of yeahs erupted through the crowd and I rolled my eyes"You think this is a game? Those aren't just our friends and our parents up there. They're our farmers, our doctors, our engineers. I don't care what he tells you. We won't survive here on our own, and besides, if it really is safe, how could you not want the rest of our people to come down?" "My people already are down. Those people locked my people up. Those people killed my mother for the crime of having a second child. Your father did that." "My father didn't write the laws." "No. He enforced them, but not anymore, not here. Here, there are no laws." I bit my lip nervously and wrapped my arms around my body, this isn't going to be good. "Here, we do whatever the hell we want whenever the hell we want. Now, you don't have to like it, Wells. You can even try to stop it or change it, kill me. You know why? Whatever the hell we want" "Whatever the hell we want" Murphy called from behind Bellamy causing everyone to chant.

To be honest, everything about this makes me nervous, no laws, people will be killing whoever the hell they by the morning. I shook my head and was about to walk into the dropship when there was a roar of thunder. I looked up and rain started to roll down my skin. I smiled and tilted my head back to I could feel the water on my face.