Chap10:ACTION BEGINS HERE !

I was completely exhausted after my heated arguments with Andy. I have loads of works to do, so I sat in front of my MacBook to complete my science project due the next week. Meanwhile mommy piped in chirping Sia's Cheap Thrills like some teenager and grinned at me. Pecking me on my cheeks she left my room after our mother-daughter conversations.

Next day, when I entered my audi, as usual  I wasn't greeted by uncle Sean's cheeky grin but in his place there was a  young guy with a mischievous grin. All the way around I smelled something waiting ahead , well my doubt was proved right when his ignition hit the opposite side of the road with a dashing speed. This road seemed unoccupied and there wasn't a hint of humans throughout its way.

If he thinks he could rape me he was definitely wrong. A bunch of tall , well built guys came from the woods and their lips twisted in an irritating smirk which I could wipe in a second but I thought otherwise. These guys tried their best to annoy me by shamelessly checking me out. Out of them one seemed attractive and walked towards me trying to intimate me....,

but stood there watching me carefully, and then started moving again but this time was cut by the honk of brand new Mercedes Benz , guys let me tell you the car is drool worthy, don't believe check out for yourself ;)

The guy who got down the car looked almost 4 year older than me and had an unreadable expression plastered on his face. He came near me - too close for my liking , does this guy know anything about invading through people's personal bubble. He rudely pushed me and cornered me in front of my car and the next thing I did took him completely Off guard . I threw a punch on his perfectly chiseled nose and a sound of cracking echoed through the woods.

He groaned and roared, "Bitch, you are going to pay for this." and signalled his gang to take over his fighting. I whisper yelled "Now scared, are we?" He didn't pay attention to my words and kicked me hard on my stomach. The familiar taste of a warm liquid dripped in my mouth and I spat the blood out.

My eyes turned a shade of auburn and next thing I did was knee him hard on his family jewels and mockingly smirked, "Sweetheart don't blame me if you won't be able to produce any kids. By the way who would even love you." I spat those mean words but he definitely deserved them.

Girls please note: If a guy raises his filthy hands on any women, then it's a rule don't give them another chance, they don't deserve it.

The whole bunch of 12 guys attacked me and I used my boxing skills to dodge them. 2 scissor move kicks, 3 slap kicks, 4 hammer fist , 10 face punch and worst threat to their baby making machine got them all sprawled on the ground with blood dripping from various sprouts. I smirked and told them, "I might look so innocent , but lemme tell you something," (I did a little hair flip for a dramatic effect)"mess with me again , I will make sure to give you all worst deaths." I said venom dripping my voice.

All nodded and the leader of the gang gave me a challenging glare from afar.
Rule number 1 of fighting:
               Don't take your moves on those who have backed out.
Rule number 2:
               Challenging glares shouldn't trig a fighter inside you. One must remain cool headed until the opponent makes a move.
Rule number 3:
               Don't let them make another move, carefully watch those moves and attack them in the most hurting places. Give them a closure death, well they tried to mess up with the TRIARCS after all.

The guy came over and his chestnut eyes held intensity and with a seductive voice he whispered in my ears, "Not bad Amanda, would be better if you hadn't hit me 'down there', wouldn't want you to be  unsatisfied by me. And by the way you will be the one to be blamed if we don't have kids in our near future." He said cocking his eyebrows to which I shrugged my shoulders .

(Picture of the guy who had guts to mess up with Amanda and flirt with her

(Picture of the guy who had guts to mess up with Amanda and flirt with her.)
_________________________________
Guys you have remained the best readers of all the time and I am so impressed by all of you.
WE MADE IT TO #12 IN ADVENTURE.
Guys pls support so as to get our book #1 on what's hot list.
So guys you get to ask me any question and I will answer it . :)