Chap2:Their Features

Triarc actually meant three arcs that is three part of a circumference. Circumference here didn't mean the parts of circle but the parts of the milky way galaxy, the globe of the world.

The TRIARCS had three features that proved they were different from humans and made them physically look unlike.

1. Their first right canine were sharper and halved .
2. When they are annoyed their eyes pale down.
3. They consist wings with feathered out lines

        Except for the royalist every triarc being have golden blue flaky wings

Pure blood royals consisted of hazel wings with some vein shaped in them.

TRIACS can evolve any forms and create wonders but their soul purpose of existence was to save and nurture mother EARTH. Life didn't exist on any other planet except earth so she was termed mother as she nurtured her children.
1.Kingdom MYCOTA
2.Kingdom PROTISTA
3.Kingdom MYPHAE
4.Kingdom ANIMALIA
5. Kingdom PLANTAE

Mother earth nurtured them but what have then done in return ? Just shown their ingratitude towards her. All they did was harm her, pollute her and convert her greenery to trash of buildings.

In the name of science various tests are conducted on her surface which includes use of nuclear power. In the name of competition every country raced on to carry out tests and in the name of development they just did was UNDER DEVELOPMENT.

The least mortals could do was control pollutants but no they are embedded in their own virtual worlds . The triacs made great efforts to warn them in the form of tsunamis, earthquakes and other natural calamities but all turned a complete vain. Nothing could shake them off .

People started praying science and converted themselves to machines. God was pissed by these actions and asked triarcs to take action or the god himself would handle it in his way.

TRIARCS being warm hearted couldn't bare the destruction of mother earth and made efforts to conceal men. In the beginning of 20th century the pure blood prince was missing.

Prince SHAN ACARDIA TRIARC was born on 12th Jan ,1998. The heterosexual consisted only pure blood royalties.

The whole triarc state was divided into two constituency. VICTORIA constituency is a predominantly female state which forwards the princess and PHOENIX constituency is a predominantly male state which forwards the prince .
The rest of the triarc were homosexual which meant they were into the same gender. Homozygous males and females.
Unlike homosexuals on the earth they could conceive kids.

God almighty himself assisted their wedding. But the birth of princess and prince were different. There were only two families to serve this purpose. Only one progeny was formed by each family which could maintain the number of royals in their world .