Chap11:THAT ACT

*Amanda's pov*

He thinks soo high about himself, he's nothing but a conceited jerk. How dare he touch my shoulders and just go scout free, that's when the reality hit me like a million volt current.

I internally slapped my self for being soo naive and not notice it . The radiations, the sparks of fire were no where to be seen. My heart started hammering through my ribs with just a thought of spending my entire life along with this 'creature'.

I felt tears brimming and forming in my lacrimal gland. How could my man be this 'cheap and vulgar'? I stared briefly ,consuming his features and frowned which got his lips twitch in a smirk accomplished by amusement dancing in his brown eyes.

"You have grown into a beautiful young lady Amanda, never even assumed you could be brave enough to handle all these built men." He said pointing at those men who seemed dead and sprawled on the floor.
"Looks could be deceiving prince." I answered.

None as in no one knew the exact reason as to why she had to leave except me and the almighty. Andy has slight ideas which are partially true. Many loathed my presence in our world after her departure, but ignoring their lone princess wasn't something acceptable.

Everyone are bound to respect me and follow my orders. Although Shaan lived his entire life on the earth, he still had connections with our triarc world, with the help of his subconscious mind.

"A girl like you neither deserve a crown nor the power to save the universe. Never should a ugly creature like you, must bore such responsibilities." He said with pure venom in his voice.

I never excepted my first encounter with my mate could be disastrous. I never expected him to even loathe my presence. Here I have cracked a jackpot by receiving all those glares and hatred which must have been replaced by warm words and affection even without any mistakes from my side, I thought sarcastically.

"You don't deserve me ,you spoilt brat. I deserve soo much better than this ugly creature. Get me out of this bond, I can't even touch other women without turning them into ash." He said in a whisper. Being a royal triarc himself his voice held intensity which could bleed anyone's ear.

"I do not want to be your mate. Go to help girl and if you have any tint of self respect and feel guilt towards your previous act then get me out of this hell of a bond." I flinched with his words that tears started forming in my eyes and a single tear dropped down my cupids.

"Aww! Now is the princess crying. Your crocodile tears will yield you no love or sympathy from me." He said
"What proof do you hold to accuse me prince ?" I asked him although the last part came out as a whisper.
"Do you have any proof that tells anyone that you didn't do it ?" He asked equally challenging me.
"Give me one proof that tells I have done the act." I asked with an authoritative voice and those unshed tears started burning my eyes in the process.

My eyes flashed a shade lighter due to anger and frustration that formed inside me. I clenched my knuckles which paled down. I stromed out of that place when I felt a cold hand blocking my way, I turned my head in a reflex to face his perfect features, those brown eyes, sharp jaws and jet black hair that covered his forehead were illuminated in this dense environment.

"Prove it, prove that you didn't do the act. I will happily accept you and we can live happily thereafter." He said. It is nearly impossible to get out of one's mates strace. It isn't easy for one to live without one's mate. It is the nature that bounds us together for our life time. I inhaled deeply so as to turn my now auburn eyes back to their original shade.

"I free you from our bond that we tend to share. From now on all the  responsibilities are passed on to you to conceive a kid and to nurture the earth. Well about the act, time will answer your unanswered questions. I am getting off my titles and power that I hold in our world. Everything will be passed on to your soul mate when she marks you." I said with a sad smile, although I was forcing those words out.

My inner soul clearly disapproved my words. But heart could be deceiving at time so I had to be assisted by my mind. With a final glance at his features, I soliated myself to chant the prayers that freed us more likely him from our bond but was interrupted by a loud thunder and spark's of lightning.

God appeared in his universal form and yelled at me, "How can you pass your responsibilities to this irrational prince Amanda ? He is so naive that he believes everyone else over you . How can you trust him to savour the universe? I am highly disappointed with you."

"Your highness I can not force him into this relationship. I prefer to give away this bond we both share." I said although my inner soul flinched with disbelief and disapproval.
"Be your wish princess. I am letting you decide your soul mates and mark them. We will have two families nurturing the earth from now on. But the female child will continue the hierarchy." Saying this he disappeared .

With the flash of thunder I flinched and audibly gulped the lump forming in my throat just by the thought of mating with some other form. Out of nowhere a pair of strong yet protective hands snacked my waist and he whispered in my ears to which my inner soul purred but left me frowning.

"Amanda, I am not letting you break our sacred bond. I will make it up to you Ammy, trust me I will." With that he left with a dashing speed in his car leaving me frozen and dead in my track.