Chap5:MY BABY SISTER AND THE NERDY NERD

*Gage woods pov*

She looked at me like she could burn me alive. There was a hint of hurt in her hazel grey eyes when she was dazed off. The hurt that came to existence with a loss. She is an epitome of perfection.

Her looks, formalities, culture in this age is fabulous. She seems like 16 but had gotten the 1st rank. I knew her from the score board. I stood 7th being 20. I knew I could get to be at least friends with this perfection.

Moving on to my first class which was calculus I found only a girl on the first bench busy writing an article, I made my way towards her and seated myself beside her. I intentionally touched her shoulder and there was a burning sensation on my fingers.

She looked at me with concern and said "Don't touch me please!"
I was confused and asked her as to why and she replied "Secrets are meant to be kept". Chanting some mantras she forwarded her hands which I happily received.
"You can touch me with a friendly aspect or you burn yourself and if anyone comes to acknowledge my syndrome you get the limboo effect.

She said this calmly although her eyes lightened a little. "I am in relationship with a girl who is carrying my child in her womb. I am here to make my prospect and all I can see in you is my sister who would have been alive if Leukemia wouldn't hit her."

Her eyes saddened and she shrugged her shoulders "What was her name ?"
"Anna woods " hearing my sisters name she smiled and said
"Her soul is purged and she's happy in the heavens with her mickey mouse stuff toys"

Her eyes saddened and she shrugged her shoulders "What was her name ?""Anna woods " hearing my sisters name she smiled and said "Her soul is purged and she's happy in the heavens with her mickey mouse stuff toys"

How does she know about my Annie's favorite stuff toy. I was confused and wanted to ask her but was distracted by the arrival of my calculus professor ,Mr MAHIPAL CHOWDARRY
the best professor in maths . He was just 26 but the head of maths department in the Bridge High.
I admired him a lot. He was very famous among Indians with his simplicity and words of wisdom.

He wore those adorable black rimmed specs and got in followed by top students of the world.
___________________________________
I worked for the Harvard, heading the chemistry department. This recognition from bridge high could yield me more prospect. My focus was on the girl who seemed to have knowledge of the world.

Crushing these thoughts to the side of my brain I gave all my attention to this dynamic professor ahead. He was teaching on limits , when a limit approaches something limit does not exist.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the most nerdiest nerd with brown rimmed specs entered the classroom with sadness covering his face.

Mr Choudarry was clearly annoyed "Mr Oparin we all know that you proposed your theory on laziness but this shouldn't get you late to your classes, now should it ?"everyone in the room chuckled except Amanda

She didn't even look from her book, completely drained in it. The nerdy boy asked "How on the earth have I gotten the second rank ?" This dilemma can be taken in 2 ways-
1. He was overwhelmed with happiness
2. Too lusty for the first position.
My lips curved in a distaste for this nerd whom I just came to acquaintance with.

"Mr whoever you are I can't get what you are meaning to convey, are you happy or sad ?"Mr Choudarry asked.
"Can't you feel the tension ?I never got 2nd rank in My life , I always was the topper. Name the person who dared to take my first position" he roared .

Clearly the professor hated this and locked his eyes with Amanda and smiled. She gave him a reassuring smile. By the way they looked at each other it was crystal clear they knew each other very well. "Dear looks like he's very eager to meet you. Could you introduce yourself to him ?"

Amanda nodded and stood up and said something that took everyone off guard "My name's Amanda and I have got a question for you Mr. Evans". Evan guy nodded and Amanda asked "What does COMPUTER stand for ?"

It was a very simple question but I nor anyone didn't know that computer was an acronym until the nerd gave up.
________________________________
So what do you think computer stands for ?
Omg #20 in adventure you guys are awesome