Chap1:CRISIS IN THIER WORLD

*In the third world*

There was a senate called on to discuss on the crucial matters of the universe. The triarcs are of two types
1.HOMOZYGOUS
2.HETEROZYGOUS ROYALIST
There were rules to be followed in this sacred land. There was and always will be discipline and culture in their beings.

They weren't humans. Humans were evolved from Apes while TRIARCS were evolved from Tripes. Tripes was a species that lived about 5000 years ago on primitive earth.

They had seen the formation of earth and passed on the information to the humans. The name TRIARCS has its own significance. The term was first proposed by Johssan 1st ,the first Royal triarc of the third world.

The chemical theory on the formation of earth by Alexander.I.oparin and J.B.S Haldane was not entirely true. Ammonia ,methane,oxygen and hydrogen couldn't itself yield to prokaryotic cells alone in presence of electric sparks .

There was a need of power and determination by almighty. Science alone didn't make lives, morality, intuitions, emotions and true spirit completed it.

The true destiny of a mortal that is a human being is to purge his soul and reach salvation. But there are these five ailments that make a man unworthy to reach the so called "heavens". DESIRE, ANGER, VULGARITY, EGO and LUST. These five ailments make their way into the senses of a human and get him dizzy. Only if his five senses are able to curb it, he can complete purging of his soul and attain stability.

Men were clever enough to classify elements in the nature. We classify them similarly.
1.NOBEL GAS: This represented purified souls.
2.METALS : This represented people who were being cheated by others ,they tend to give others but always got betrayed.
3.NON METALS : This represented the section who were full of desire and tend to gain from others.
4.METTALOIDS : These were the most disgraceful section. They don't give or lose but share their wickedness. They represent cunning wolves.